Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553270 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #960: December 18, 2012, 11:12:29 PM »
Yes, well that isn't saying much when you have had months to do so by and large unopposed unless you count one Lurian incursion and the Provincia, with massive allied aid.

You're doing "fine", well you haven't advanced your war aims whatsoever, the most damage done to Aurvandil was by war protests and you have yet to win a single battle against us. If you call that doing fine, I question what you would consider doing badly. Because I consider Aurvandil to be performing awfully, and yet we've actually achieved much from our strength, and its only by our refusal to press our advantage early on when you were all starving to misery that the war is so static at the moment.

D'Hara isn't actually at war with you... And you assume our priorities are the same as yours. Yet I think it has been pretty clearly demonstrated that we don't operate the same way at all. Because from where we stand, Aurvandil hasn't  achieved much of anything. D'Hara was crippled by starvation, Barca by a sneak attack.

We don't even need to loot you, your regions revolt on their own. And nowadays your tax rates are much closer to what would otherwise be considered normal.

Nah, we've been involved on two fronts against two behemoths, and we barely lost any ground in the East while we regained a ton of land in the West. Ya, I'd say we did just fine.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron