Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553585 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #975: December 18, 2012, 11:22:59 PM »
No I understand the strategy well enough, and I am dismissive of it, you can use war protests and dog pile enemies on me as much as you like whilst trying to drum up support for wars against the Freestate which you still seem to believe are controlled by Aurvandil (Despite the fact I haven't sent my armies over to Madina Fissoa city so Falkirk can scourge the D'Haran isle, which is what I would have done if I had the power to command Lex). At some point, you will have to come south and fight Aurvandil, infiltrators, priests and war coding will only get you so far.

And well, what battle have you won? Swatting the Provincia doesn't count.

1. We don't have to come south. Maybe we will, but that's far from necessary. Again, you really don't get the strategy at work here, or even our objectives. But I'll leave that to IC.

2. We won the last campaign pretty solidly. Again, look at the CS chart. In fact, the whole history of the war has been one of Terran displaying a faster and bigger recovery after each campaign than Aurvandil. Maybe ya'll will turn that around this time, wouldn't surprise me, but thus far you've managed to "win" battles but lose every fighting season.

The Moot has seen uninhibited growth since the Long Winter, but Aurvandil continues to struggle.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner