Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553666 times)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #990: December 19, 2012, 03:08:15 AM »
1. We don't have to come south. Maybe we will, but that's far from necessary. Again, you really don't get the strategy at work here, or even our objectives. But I'll leave that to IC.

2. We won the last campaign pretty solidly. Again, look at the CS chart. In fact, the whole history of the war has been one of Terran displaying a faster and bigger recovery after each campaign than Aurvandil. Maybe ya'll will turn that around this time, wouldn't surprise me, but thus far you've managed to "win" battles but lose every fighting season.

The Moot has seen uninhibited growth since the Long Winter, but Aurvandil continues to struggle.

Only on the battlemaster forums will people say that charts matter more than actually victories. just FYI the greatest deal of our loses were from starvation in taking Celtiberia (because my army doesn't listen to me -.-)

No, they'd eat each other.

Neither side really stands to gain more than a few rurals at best, in terms of raw conquest.

I think we would more likely become a libero and just be boring. the dukes are to pro-aurvandil to even think of revolting.

We stand to gain the honour of defeating the corrupt republics that are cheap facsimiles of true and righteous government. Oh! and oranges. WE SHALL HAVE YOUR ORANGES!