Author Topic: REJECTED: Increase pop. growth in cities during peace  (Read 3616 times)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Increase pop. growth in cities during peace
« Topic Start: October 12, 2012, 06:52:00 PM »
I was actually looking forward to growing Ibladesh to its eventual peak. Of course it'll be a challenge, but that's part of the fun... Plus it gives other realms a chance to try and steal it back in the meanwhile...  ;) but then again, I'm not its lord.

And why are would we want to give perks to peacetime anyway? Last thing we need is to promote peace...

The peace addendum can be scrapped if it needs to be, but cities growing more in general, and cities growing more especially during peace time, is logical and realistic.

However, helping grow during peace should decrease the time frame in between wars. I know for Nivemus, a big part of us not going to war was that we aren't prepared. We aren't prepared, and we have been a realm for a year and had Oroya for eight months. Over six months since we increased to 10 regions, I believe. Therefore, in a roundabout way of doing things, by helping the peace cycle move faster, we can get to the war cycle once again(as both the real world and the game world go in cycles of mass war and mass peace, with a few shades of grey in between).