Author Topic: Population damage and repair  (Read 15455 times)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Population damage and repair
« Topic Start: October 13, 2012, 05:00:00 AM »
If crippling is my goal, then odds are, it will take more than six months to achieve it. In which case, yes, I'd like them to remain crippled for as long. 4 months could be fine, but less than 3 certainly isn't worth the trouble. I'd like to point out that crippling a realm for 6 months, simply by looting, is basically impossible. Only massive starvation can cause this kind of damage.

Well, if damage doesn't last long, that's one more reason to do TOs to completely wipe off the enemy, since looting wouldn't matter. There won't be any recovery time whatsoever, because your realm will be killed.

Six months of war=six months of cripple? Wait, so you want equal parts war and peace cycles? Good God, why? And if you do, then why does this game have so few things you can do during peace? Roleplaying and region repairing can only occupy a person so much. I can understand not incentivizing peace if we want Battlemaster to be a primarily war game, where we primarily fight battles. But, if we want to make the cycle times equal, I don't want a half boring game.