Author Topic: Bloodmoon Fruit  (Read 9716 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Bloodmoon Fruit
« Topic Start: October 13, 2012, 11:40:59 PM »
Silly priests remaining rogues and preaching in our lands against our permission. Tsk tsk.

I'm curious, though. What RP has been made around the fruit and its plant?

I have a hard time seeing a Mediterranean palm plant grow in the northern climates of Thulsoma and Asylon. Must have been some hybrid that made it more hardy and more potent?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodmoon Fruit
« Reply #1: October 14, 2012, 12:09:52 AM »
Bloodmoon fruit is from the D'haran islands originally where it grows like a small palm type plant with a bright red fruit. The original strain of Bloodmoon fruit was fairly powerful but it wasn't until it was taken to old pre-Saxon Thulsoma that the plant became more powerful and potent and began to be able to grow outside of the D'Haran islands.

I am not going to turn this into a forum propaganda chat. I hope that you can keep this about the RP and rich history of Bloodmoon on Dwilight and not about the current issue happening between D'Hara and Asylon.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Jim

« Reply #2: October 14, 2012, 12:23:58 AM »
I am not going to turn this into a forum propaganda chat. I hope that you can keep this about the RP and rich history of Bloodmoon on Dwilight and not about the current issue happening between D'Hara and Asylon.

Rest assured, the propaganda WILL find it's way onto this thread, just like every other thread on all other topics.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 14, 2012, 12:30:04 AM »
Well, I will try to refute untruths if they arise. I am going to try and keep this educational and mainly about the history of the fruit.

Here is information on Old Thulsoma and some info about Bloodmoon fruit... http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Thulsoma/Old_Thulsoma

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Bloodmoon_fruit

and finally a religious page http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Cult_of_Bloodmoon
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 12:32:38 AM by Glaumring »

Jim

« Reply #4: October 14, 2012, 12:33:14 AM »
Well, I will try to refute untruths if they arise. I am going to try and keep this educational and mainly about the history of the fruit.

Don't bother, people who try to throw around propaganda just look dumb, just ignore it.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 14, 2012, 12:37:00 AM »
Yeah I would never want to look dumb and definitely wouldn't ever throw around propaganda! :P

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 14, 2012, 12:38:48 AM »
Yeah I would never want to look dumb and definitely wouldn't ever throw around propaganda! :P

you throw out propaganda? preposterous

Jim

« Reply #7: October 14, 2012, 12:42:43 AM »
I read the threads everyday, most everyone is guilty of it. I would assume myself as well, I've been posting for a year or so and don't remember all my posts.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: October 14, 2012, 12:48:28 AM »
Anyways I wanted to 'Nip it in the bloodmoon bud'.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: October 14, 2012, 01:16:59 AM »
Bloodmoon fruit is from the D'haran islands originally where it grows like a small palm type plant with a bright red fruit. The original strain of Bloodmoon fruit was fairly powerful but it wasn't until it was taken to old pre-Saxon Thulsoma that the plant became more powerful and potent and began to be able to grow outside of the D'Haran islands.

We never cared for it. But now, it's partly being forced upon us, and people have partly taken advantage of the opportunity to just initiate some RP.

As such, I wanted some facts on pre-established RP about the fruit, so that conformity is maintained and gaps be filled if needed.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: October 14, 2012, 01:44:17 AM »
It's an interesting thing. I keep hearing things about Bloodmoon fruit in bits and pieces and in small waves. Sometimes it'll be a lot of talk about it, and then sometimes nothing for long periods of time.

So some (how many, exactly) Asylonians worship it?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: October 14, 2012, 01:45:28 AM »
Awesome! And I welcome that. I am really enjoying this new view of bloodmoon and welcome any new rp's

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: October 14, 2012, 05:36:57 AM »
It's an interesting thing. I keep hearing things about Bloodmoon fruit in bits and pieces and in small waves. Sometimes it'll be a lot of talk about it, and then sometimes nothing for long periods of time.

So some (how many, exactly) Asylonians worship it?

Why not join and find out? We have thousands thousands of peasants who follow us from northern Dwilight to its far south. As far as how many nobles we have, much less than probably all the other religions out there but i'll say its more than 10 nobles. Not just Asylonians either we have a few outsiders.

Dwilight is better with more kingdoms, it is better with more religions. Strike out into the wilds and found a faith today!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: October 14, 2012, 04:12:58 PM »
Why not join and find out? We have thousands thousands of peasants who follow us from northern Dwilight to its far south. As far as how many nobles we have, much less than probably all the other religions out there but i'll say its more than 10 nobles. Not just Asylonians either we have a few outsiders.

Dwilight is better with more kingdoms, it is better with more religions. Strike out into the wilds and found a faith today!

The more religions you have, though, the more powerful Sanguis Astroism becomes. It's much easier to slow SA spread with 5 priests of a same religion than with 5 priests of 5 religions.

Found a faith if you wish, though. At least try to make it interesting, however, as religions with 1 priest out of 1 followers often don't make things much more interesting. ;) And tend to fail quickly, making all of that hard work worthless.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: October 14, 2012, 06:30:12 PM »
We have far more than one priest and secondly who says we wish to defeat SA? We merely wish to bring more texture to Dwilight.