Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks  (Read 95944 times)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks
« Reply #165: October 30, 2012, 05:54:23 AM »
Velax has the rights to share or not share. Even I don't share everything I got, honestly, sometimes I just forgot though. The point is, are there any concrete evidence that is relevant? We got like 3-4 researchers and I myself seen every researched made in public here. It's something we already know. We need something...... Unique. I don't think research papers are going to help us other than know some of the characteristic and past of The Thing. The clue given in the research are not easy to crack either. I suggest everyone suspect each other and each one of us must defend each other, explaining why you are not THE THING.

At least what I know, the Thing is testing and rising slowly to the occassion. He don't do sudden moves to reveal anything. He gotta be a smart chap. Someone with experience in all this. But I'm sure that not active is not the sure person to be The Thing. The Thing is waiting slowly for chance it might get. Right now, I realize that voting to early would be pointless. I need to get some point of evidence to convince myself.

Anyway, I'm suggest everyone to reveal who they think is The Thing and NOT who they don't suspect and clear off. Revealing who they don't suspect is not only a reductant move but gives The Thing an advantage. Not being suspected will give a certain surety to act more daringly. Give reasons why and vote accordingly. If the Thing moves out to attack tonight, we might get a general idea who out suspects really are.