Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks  (Read 95752 times)

Fury

Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks
« Reply #60: October 25, 2012, 05:41:17 PM »
True, remember that there is (1) no information funneling between one game and the others. (2) Besides, last game everyone died!

(1) It's allowed.
(2) Maybe, maybe not.
(Someone may have information on this. It's up to players how to deal with the information or who their character really is or if they're related or etc...)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: October 25, 2012, 05:49:28 PM »
Vote Velax. What the heck, it's turn one and only three people voted. I never like voting people on day one, but Velax is the only blood hungry person I know here.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: October 25, 2012, 05:53:07 PM »
The hell do you figure that? You were the Bad Guy last game, and I risked losing to stay a Good Guy.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: October 25, 2012, 06:04:30 PM »
I never like vote first day lynch. Always end up killing innocent people :(

Glaumring was here
Who is this Glaumring? Is he the Thing?
Look more like graffiti to me 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: October 25, 2012, 06:05:13 PM »
Vote Velax Because I can  ;D

Seriously, there's not enough clue going around. Better get it moving  ;)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: October 25, 2012, 06:06:56 PM »
You only shot me twice. You even messed up my medal and put bullets through almost every scientist. I don't have better reasons for voting anyone else.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: October 25, 2012, 06:18:44 PM »
So we're including events from previous games, now? Previous games where my character died? Well, everyone better vote Lefanis and D'Espana next turn, because they were Bad Guys last game. Makes about as much sense.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: October 25, 2012, 06:45:58 PM »
VOTE DK. Because he jumps on the bandwagon and are usually suspected to be on the bad guy's side.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: October 25, 2012, 06:56:42 PM »
You guys are too late. Voting ended almost an hour ago.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: October 25, 2012, 07:00:59 PM »
Errm, i thought it was supposed to be combined into a day? As of we can vote until 1759 forum time? It's stated in the first page

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: October 25, 2012, 07:07:12 PM »
It's currently 19:07 forum time. If yours is different, I'm assuming you changed yours to match your timezone.

Fury

« Reply #71: October 25, 2012, 07:10:06 PM »
Errm, i thought it was supposed to be combined into a day? As of we can vote until 1759 forum time? It's stated in the first page

17:59 BM forum time (but not your own forum time unless your forum time is the same as BM time). Easier to think of it as BM sunset time. Night 2 Events coming up...

Fury

« Reply #72: October 25, 2012, 07:35:27 PM »

NIGHT 2 EVENTS

VOTE VELAX: Penchant #55, Lefanis #61
VOTE SONYA: Velax #59

Everyone was still looking at one another funny. Some seemed to see familiar faces while others saw new faces. Some scientists tried to start up the deactivated protocol droid and looked all over for the START button but they couldn't find any. Then they tried to open it up but had no idea how. If only there was a robotics scientist among them.

Penchant took the lead and put up Velax' name for lynching and Lefanis jumped in quickly. DK tried to jump in too but he was past the deadline. Disturbedyang tried to vote for DK in turn but he was also past the deadline. Together, Penchant and Lefanis headed for Velax' last known location - the gents. They make a lot of commotion along the way and attract the rest of the humans who tagged along with them. They stride into the gents to find a surprised Velax looking at them.

"What are you doing here?" yells Velax angrily.

"What do you think?" smirks Lefanis pointing to the rope in his hand while Penchant stands beside him and everyone else stands behind them. A huge argument starts between them with lots of explanations going on from both sides until the rest of the humans agree that past events should not have an effect on current ones and take away the rope.

GM invokes Rule §5:
Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game. (Alliances and feuds in current game are allowed but not from previous games, real or fake. Only RP from previous games allowed. For future games the inactivity rule will probably be extended to lynching as well.)

Velax turns back to look at the stall but it was now empty. Grumbling about all the chaos and as they now didn't have enough votes for any lynches, they all went to bed.

The next morning, a gruesome discovery is made. Arundel had not been seen or heard since the first day and he was now found packed in a box, a very small box with his head, limbs, and torso neatly packed on top of each other. Apparently, he was trying to escape by shipping himself out.

Arundel the Escape Artist / Scientist is attacked and killed

What now? Everyone started asking. If only people were sharing information...

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: October 25, 2012, 08:48:33 PM »
Mega OCC:

Ahhhhh i forgot!

Have been soo busy working on my Character's history that i forgot to come and...err...vote.. Sorry guys :P

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: October 26, 2012, 12:16:48 AM »
Mega OCC:

Ahhhhh i forgot!

Have been soo busy working on my Character's history that i forgot to come and...err...vote.. Sorry guys :P
OOC: it's fine, there were several others who didn't vote.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton