Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks  (Read 95749 times)

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks
« Reply #120: October 28, 2012, 02:54:49 AM »
I was in the restroom, getting interrogated by Lefanis. He stole my toilet paper. Another was in there with me... They stopped him. I don't know fully what it was all about, but I don't like it.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #121: October 28, 2012, 02:23:26 AM »
Okay, first thing first. I asked why was Arundel not revived, and was told that it depends on what we research.
"Who is supposed to come back from the dead, if any, will depend on what the research uncovers."
Hence, i would think becareful with what you found. It seems to me that Arundel might be infected if he ever comes alive again.

1. DK is still on my suspicious list. It seems he once again jumped on the bandwagon in an attempt to get someone lynch. He did that all three days.

2. Penchant is off my hook. Simply because he voted for me despite he having a chance to lynch someone else. It's either he was protecting DK or he simply doesn't know who to vote for. And he seems awefully quiet along with Velax. So can't really analyze much but there are nothing much to be suspicious about except that one of them is quietly trying to hunt us.
And now that DK voted for Penchant, it's either both of them are the Things(OOC: It is possible to have two, right?) and onc of them are sacrificing the other to prove himself innocent, or it's just blind voting.

3. Zaki, well, analyze too much to be the Thing.

4. Richard has become increasingly suspicious. Talking about not related stuffs simply just to be seen. As if trying to be in the group while silently doing his stuffs. Same thing for D'Espana actually, but somehow he came up asking people to start analyzing him when we didn't even suspect him. That seems, suspicious but at the same time, weird.

So conclusion is it would be either DK or Richard. It seems to me both of them are new to this Thing, and DK is doing what most new players do - bandwagon and trying too hard. Richard on the other hand are trying to hard to go under the radar so that the others doesn't suspect him.

And last thing i would like to point out. I believe that the Thing DID NOT HUNT on the 2nd night, hence i am sure our GOD will roleplay about it. :p Just like yesterday night.

Based on that, DK was around just before the turn of night, hence i will VOTE Richard Leonecouer. More the suspicious now that his story doesn't tally with what happened at all. One was bedroom, the other restroom. And what was said was totally different from what we heard.

ADDED: Something wrong with the posting timing between mine and Richard's...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 02:45:34 AM by Disturbedyang »

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #122: October 28, 2012, 03:02:04 AM »
Oh, one last note, i promise. To the mercenary out there, please protect me. It seems that i might appear to be much of a threat to the Thing now so i have a feeling someThing will visit me tonight.

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #123: October 28, 2012, 03:11:03 AM »
You dolt, I was in the BATHROOM when the thing in the BEDROOM happened. I wasn't constipated, so of course you didn't hear me scream.

Are you mad? There were... What. Maybe three people? Four? Including the... Thing.

I think Lefanis might be an agent, out to get us. The other person in there with me can verify, if they please. Perhaps they'll protect me again. I hope so. If Lefanis knows who the Thing is, then they might be able to draw it to me. No one who was in the bedroom spoke up. I would vote Lefanis, but your reasoning is not sound. You're making more excuses than I, or anyone else.

So, now I need to weigh in between you, or Lefanis, or Ketchum. I'm not going to reveal the identity of my protector. You'll discover it if you're lucky. If you truly wish for them to protect you, I don't think it's wise to try to kill me.

There might be a second one out there. I'd wager so, from the screaming in the room. "I've got your back," they said. Do I sound like any of them? Or were they too muffled? I suppose no one from that group will speak up.

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #124: October 28, 2012, 04:09:48 AM »
Someone can vouch for me, I'm not the Thing. Although I would rather it kept anonymously. Toilet papers indeed gets missing from the restroom........

Also, I'm voting because I rather stay alive than to keep myself scared thinking that one night I would end up dead. You think it's easy sacrificing your partners!?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 04:11:54 AM by DK »

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #125: October 28, 2012, 04:26:11 AM »
It's certainly not easy for most of us.

I've thought a bit further. I don't think Ketchum has done anything wrong; all he did was bump me. He could certainly prove useful.

Lefanis... Lefanis is not an immediate threat, I don't think, save for perhaps to me for revealing who I think he is. I need a moment to collect my thoughts...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 04:46:46 AM by Richard Leonecouer »

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #126: October 28, 2012, 04:43:53 AM »
Great, we got the Agent tonight. Though I am sad that we did not get the Thing. I would analyse first before get back later to vote.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #127: October 28, 2012, 05:56:20 AM »
VOTE Richard-dont miss it, Fury  :D.

He claims to be a townie. If we assume that his restroom story is true, and he is a townie, why would he out the interrogator in public? he just wanted to make him a target to the thing.

If its not true, and he's a liar, then we should hang him anyway for lying is the first sign of a bad guy.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #128: October 28, 2012, 06:39:54 AM »
Vote Lefanis

Don't even try, Lefanis. I know who you are. Others, I think, know who you are. You had a chance. You might have just blown it.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #129: October 28, 2012, 07:17:29 AM »
Don't even try, Lefanis. I know who you are. Others, I think, know who you are. You had a chance. You might have just blown it.

Lol. You outed the sage in public. You are almost certainly a bad guy. Either you are an agent, trying to make the thing focus its attack on me, or you are the Thing, and outed me to divert attention from yourself so you could take me out tonight.

Basically, I play a role similar to Velax's last time, except I'm more gentle, and don't shoot people in their crotch. I'm the seer that takes people's tissues away, coz that's just how I roll.  8)

It speaks volumes that you outed the good seer guy in public, while I, knowing the name of the mercenary who protected you from me finding your role, have kept it private and only told the person I have already scanned, so even if I get taken out tonight, town retains some advantage.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #130: October 28, 2012, 02:34:51 PM »
Lol. You outed the sage in public. You are almost certainly a bad guy. Either you are an agent, trying to make the thing focus its attack on me, or you are the Thing, and outed me to divert attention from yourself so you could take me out tonight.

Basically, I play a role similar to Velax's last time, except I'm more gentle, and don't shoot people in their crotch. I'm the seer that takes people's tissues away, coz that's just how I roll.  8)

It speaks volumes that you outed the good seer guy in public, while I, knowing the name of the mercenary who protected you from me finding your role, have kept it private and only told the person I have already scanned, so even if I get taken out tonight, town retains some advantage.

So, you admit you're an interrogator, then? I don't think that's helping your cause any. I'd fully reveal our correspondence -- you to myself -- but I think that would only make myself an even greater target to the Thing.

You're an Agent. I don't think you're KGB. Are you from the CIA?

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #131: October 28, 2012, 02:48:16 PM »
So, you admit you're an interrogator, then? I don't think that's helping your cause any.

Quote from: Fury
Interrogators: win when the Thing is killed.

Didn't read the rules, did you? What sort of scientist are you? That's right, you aren't. You sir, are an imposter.

I'd fully reveal our correspondence -- you to myself
Please do. It will just prove you further guilty.

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #132: October 28, 2012, 02:59:37 PM »
Didn't read the rules, did you? What sort of scientist are you? That's right, you aren't. You sir, are an imposter.
Please do. It will just prove you further guilty.
I've been one of the few scientists here looking for evidence and observing -- you know, what scientists do -- before throwing around wild accusations. At least Disturbedyang has provided his analysis.

Please, remain desperate. If I do get lynched, you might be next. Or perhaps the Thing will get you.

Now that you bastards have blown my cover as the seer to the Thing, you owe me big time. You've made me a target you fools! We could have worked this out between ourselves! <Mercenary, hidden for protection>, protect me tonight please! And do you have any particular reason to trust this Richard guy?

But I suppose not, since you called yourself the seer. That seems odd... Have you drank the chemicals?

You had the chance to live. I knew you weren't the Thing. I know you aren't the thing. At the very least, you've confirmed that I was in the restroom with the mercenary and yourself. So you all know I'm not the Thing.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 03:02:24 PM by Richard Leonecouer »

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #133: October 28, 2012, 03:15:28 PM »
But I suppose not, since you called yourself the seer. That seems odd... Have you drank the chemicals?
I suppose a newbie scientist (really shouldn't call you that (scientist, not newbie  ;D)) like you wouldn't know that seer is name of the category of roles that find out who the baddies are.

So you all know I'm not the Thing.
Nope. There is no proof of that yet. I never got a chance to worm out your dirty secret, as you were... Otherwise occupied... And got unfortunately helped by the merc, who prevented me from completing my analysis of you.

Infact, I have reason to believe that there are two things running amok. One who was in the bedroom the other day, and another, that may be you.

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #134: October 28, 2012, 03:19:40 PM »
I suppose a newbie scientist (really shouldn't call you that (scientist, not newbie  ;D)) like you wouldn't know that seer is name of the category of roles that find out who the baddies are.
Nope. There is no proof of that yet. I never got a chance to worm out your dirty secret, as you were... Otherwise occupied... And got unfortunately helped by the merc, who prevented me from completing my analysis of you.

Infact, I have reason to believe that there are two things running amok. One who was in the bedroom the other day, and another, that may be you.

No, no, I'm not a newb, actually. It was poorly worded and as I've played it the word seer was never used. Not to say I haven't also made mistakes in wording!