Author Topic: If you could change or remove or add 1 thing...  (Read 20317 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: If you could change or remove or add 1 thing...
« Reply #30: October 22, 2012, 01:36:08 PM »
If 500 people really think that way, it should be the easiest thing in the world to accomplish this.

then hold a poll among players(preferably who play or played there).

I'd have some objections on interfering with the game like this and so i thought would you...
500 people is a bit rediculous perhaps, most people wouldn't care or just don't want realm specified interventions in the game.

A daimon invasion a (map changing)earthquake or a plague or somehting that would start int he middle of Atamara could perhaps be a better idea.
It could depopulate the island a bit and shake up things.

Then again we should perhaps first think why the Terran CE federation isn't fun for people and how about EC?
Isn't that quite a stagnant island too?

I perosnally believe it will not change anything to intervene, there is a reason that thinsg stagnate, that is the desire of players to sort of win the game.
By winning i mean getting your characters on high positions with lots of power for as long as possible, barley intrested in the real aspects of the game, like true complex social interaction, conflicts, warfare, cultuural and religious difrences and disputes and most of all the values of honour and valour.
People play the game without beeing aware of there own paradigm and play there character as a modern politician or a modern activist or better, a modern banker.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog