Author Topic: OOC Accusations of cheating on the Forum  (Read 15525 times)

Jim

Re: OOC Accusations of cheating on the Forum
« Topic Start: October 19, 2012, 09:04:07 AM »
This is useful information.

---

My follow up question, then, is this– you state that you and 4 others are accused of cheating. I do not know the background here– are you the nobles that, as I understand it, were OOC banned from Solaria? Or were you IC banned?

This is an example of useless information. I have opted not to moderate it away in the interest of leaving a "case study" of useless and provocative material which should not have been posted.

Magistrates don't ask questions because we want lawyers to represent the arguments; we have some pretty significant difference of opinion within the Magistrates. We ask questions because we want facts. Please, all commenters, stick to the facts– the Magistrates will debate questions about jurisdiction and precedent and such internally, as we always do; and imputations of intent, positive or negative, are practically irrelevant.

I was IC banned, along with one other, I believe one switched his region over before he was banned, and I know there was another that left later on, if he was banned or not I am unsure because I lost contact with the group all together. The last one was a name I saw in Solaria that is now in D'hara, I have no idea what caused his leave but he was a Solarian that went to D'hara and someone from D'hara reading the forum with the accusation could look at the background of this character and assume that this person was one of the D'haran refugees. Anyone in D'hara that came from Solaria could be grouped into this accusation.

I do remember an ooc ban way before all of this, if that's what Solari is talking about, it was a long time ago and I have no idea where this person left to, nor do I remember his name or family name. This was the only ooc ban I can remember from my time there, if there was another ooc ban after I left, I am unaware of it. The IC and OOC bans were legit, I don't think anyone would argue that, but you read the first half of my statement so I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:35:10 AM by T-Rex Messiah »