Author Topic: Reviving the South  (Read 20311 times)

Calanar

• Knight
  • Harbinger
    • View Profile
Re: Reviving the South
« Reply #30: May 06, 2011, 04:08:55 PM »
Yes, and in 3 months, I shared every event with the councils that happened publicly. I don't have any idea what happened privately. The biggest problem was when Ziode told Lazarath something he was considering (moving to help GA should something come to pass) and he rallied the army. Of course I had brought the possibility of the war (not joining) to the council, and the army rallying this was honestly a few hours before I could get back and update everyone and propose the topic.

By the time anyone even tried to listen to what Ziode was saying, he'd already done his best to say he wasn't making decisions without them and that Lazarath crossed the line, but since no one seemed to care, he said let's help defend GA from Ohnar West. He offered, and that became, "You can't stand against Arcaea!" before Arcaea was involved.

The issue with the Far East is that it gets really quiet, and then explodes into wars. If there's nothing being said, then there's nothing to report. Honestly, Ziode started to teach other nobles some of the ways of FEI politics because it was something to do... There was no secret councils or anything. Just a group of advanced students that Ziode picked to have others lead.

Actually, I was working towards stepping down with Ziode, and was going to push for Min, Lazarath, or Edmund to take his place in the elections, and then delete Ziode after a couple of weeks. Way to screw that up :P Now he's living in Zonasa where he can be more of a nuisance to the FEI.
"The first requisite for success is to develop the ability to focus and apply your mental and physical energies to the problem at hand [...]" - Thomas Edison