Poll

How do you feel about the CE-Tara Federation's influence on Atamara?

I'm in CE/Tara and I'm fine with the situation.
I'm in CE/Tara and I don't like it.
I'm in a CE/Tara allied realm and I'm fine with the situation.
I'm in a CE/Tara allied realm and I dislike the situation.
I'm in a non-federation realm and I'm fine with the situation.
I'm in a non-federation realm and I dislike the situation.
I'm not on Atamara and I'm fine with the situation.
I'm not on Atamara and I dislike the situation.

Author Topic: CE-Tara Federation  (Read 54530 times)

Eirikr

Re: CE-Tara Federation
« Reply #15: October 23, 2012, 05:03:09 AM »
This whole thing seems kinda off to me. We're discussing IC things at an OOC level so we can change them at an OOC level? I won't deny that if the majority believes it is stalling the game and killing the fun, something should be done, but that doesn't make sense to have the players do it for OOC reasons. In many cases, it would require some places to totally flip their current IC reputation. If the devs wanted to drop something in to accomplish the same end, that might be fine. (For example, throw in a Daimon invasion. I wonder how many would actively fight the daimons and how many would take advantage of the chaos.)

There has to be a good way to do this instead. I can think of several in-character ways someone might be able to pull it off, but right now, neither of my Atamaran characters can see a logical reason to do those things. Ravendon has the power, but is failing to see the good in splitting the federation for the moment. Despite his thoughts about Tara, he's no longer suffering from them and has no urgent need to fix it. Maduin is so far away that while he'd do anything to bring Vikings battlefield success, he can't reasonably change things.

I think we should treat it as a logic puzzle: How do you attack one ally without provoking the other? Whoever finds out how wins a revolution on Atamara. :D