Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Another Name ?

Started by Tom, October 23, 2012, 12:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chenier

Blood&Power, personally.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

Quote from: Tom on November 01, 2012, 12:15:25 PM
   1. Unbridled Ambitions

4. Blood & Power

These two.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

jaune

Power & Blood...

Noblemaster!
~Violence is always an option!~

Lefanis

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Indirik

Of the ones listed, Blood & Power seems to fit best.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Eldargard

I vote for Blood and Power and Unbridled Ambitions. I really can not chose between the two!

Poliorketes

Blood & Power!...  Although maybe sound better Power & Blood

Indirik

Power & Blood sounds more like some magical-wizard-style game.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

jaune

~Violence is always an option!~

Chenier

Quote from: jaune on November 02, 2012, 07:59:14 AM
Noble Blood & Power!

Noble Blood & Power Adventurers!

Naaaaaah
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

fodder

firefox

JPierreD

Unbridled Ambitions will not be remembered by most players. :P
Coat of Arms seems like a heraldry game/program.
Border Princes is a very good name, but for a barbarians/Conan theme.
Blood and Power indeed seems like a very good name for BattleMaster. Would be my choice.
Crowns of Legend would imply a different focus than BM's. More into the epic field. I personally don't favor it, as we know that the more you say "epic" the less it means.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Astinus

I'd pick somthing along the line of
"Clash of Realms"
"A game of fates"
"The Struggle for fame"
"Machiavelli"

Blood & Power sounds too cheap to me

Ender

I'd say Battlemaster expresses the exact same thing Blood & Power suggests. Blood will invoke in most people the idea of fighting or Battle. Power is more likely to suggest something other then fighting, but when you pair it with Blood I'd say its no different from implying that being a Master of Battle gives you Power through Blood.

It also sounds kind flat compared to Battlemaster, but I guess I'm partial to the name already.

I have nothing better to suggest though, so I suppose my opinion on that only goes so far.

MediumTedium

"If you find you are falling into madness - dive."