Author Topic: Looking for Heathens (or Religion in Beluaterra)  (Read 5560 times)

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
Sorry about taking so long to reply to everything.

For those of you who are interested, I just wrote a RP of the funeral of the founder of the Order, you can find it on the wiki here http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Iltaran_Family/Eternal_Flames. Askarn (who is a touch... aggressive at the best of times) took a few swipes at Estahsism and the Blood Cult. I'm looking for ways to spread it around BT to see if it sparks some religious interest/conflict.

@Vellos
The tyranny of distance might make things a little difficult, but Askarn is certainly up for an argument.

@Revan
Honestly I'd love it if Estahsism and the Order were to go head to head. As you probably know better than me, there's a fair bit of history between the two of them. The original Church of Estah was even founded in Vatrona, so we've got a potential holy place to squabble over. There seem to be the right elements for a compelling storyline there.

@Chenier
I can understand your disillusionment. Perhaps I should clarify here that when I want heathens, I'm hoping that any conflict will be more than who-has-the-higher-preaching-skill. My desire is to create a compelling and fun IC religion, not to just have heaps of big temples and regions with 99% followers.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus