Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96306 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #195: December 04, 2012, 03:45:53 PM »
Egamma, seriously, every single accusations you gave, i gave you all the good explanations. But what have you got to explain for yourselves? I suspected you and Stabbity since long time ago. And yet i guess the best way of defending is to throw accusations back which is what you are doing now.

egamma

« Reply #196: December 04, 2012, 04:04:37 PM »
You are also throwing accusations towards me. Who's to say which one of us is the traitor?

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #197: December 04, 2012, 04:23:19 PM »
You are also throwing accusations towards me. Who's to say which one of us is the traitor?

Exactly, so what makes me more suspicious than you then? And the matter of fact was i did explain myself. Did you?

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #198: December 04, 2012, 05:27:19 PM »
Vote (kill) jettison Disturbedyang out the airlock.

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

egamma

« Reply #199: December 04, 2012, 05:28:13 PM »
I think the facts that I helped heal the doctor and repair engineering, speak for themselves.

Fury

« Reply #200: December 04, 2012, 06:13:56 PM »
STAR NIGHT 7 EVENT

VOTE CONFINE DISTURBEDYANG (failed) - egamma #175
VOTE CONFINE EGAMMA (failed) - Disturbedyang #178

VOTE (KILL) DISTURBEDYANG (failed) - Lefanis #198

Good Post RP #180
(PM GM for your small advantage)

It was clear that both VIP Passenger egamma and Pilot Disturbedyang weren't getting along and everyone else wisely stayed out of their way as alone, neither could do anything to each other. All except for VIP Passenger Lefanis who was out for blood.

Navigation Officer D'Espana who had found the space wreck wasn't too keen when he heard space walk was involved but Communications Officer Penchant took a giant leap and went through the wreck - twice. He battled strange creatures lurking in its depths and collected enough materials to fully repair Communications. The bonus was a huge Deactivated Robot that he brought back when the ship's unknown technology transported him and it back to the CEC Imperial Splendour in a swirl of lights and a blinding flash.

4th Character RP by GM

Now there was a question of what to do with the Deactivated Robot Penchant brought back. An examination showed that it would take an Android to activate the robot and the first thing most likely to happen was that it would link up all sentient machines in a glow of blue light (all androids on board the ship will be identified by everyone). So, which Android was going to activate it, if any? (PM to GM)

The moment Communications was restored an incoming UNTRACEABLE ENCRYPTED OUT-OF-SYSTEM MESSAGE was intercepted. Analysis indicated that the message was beamed at the ship and only those with the decoders could decode the message. Rebels!

Disturbedyang set about healing Medical Officer DK and made some progress. In truth, manual healing only needed to take place the first time, then stasis would automatically take care of everything provided nothing bad happened. Egamma set out to finish repairing Engineering but Lefanis was nowhere to be found and without his help the repairs came to a halt. Suddenly, Egamma noticed something strange about the repairs that he and Lefanis had done so far and he called others to come take a look. Apparently, he was working twice as hard as Lefanis to repair while Lefanis not only did half the work he also did it sloppily.

Before anyone could say anything, there was a scream and everyone rushed to the Small Refresher and they found Stormtrooper Elegant half beaten to death in it. He was literally caught with his pants down.

Current Situation

Passenger Cabin 9 - still sabotaged
Engineering - repairing (1 day remaining)

Medical Officer DK - healing stasis (1 day remaining)
Stormtrooper Tandaros - healing stasis (2 days remaining)
Stormtrooper Ketchum - healing stasis (2 days remaining)
Stormtrooper Elegant - injured
(can't vote but can moan partly incoherently)

Stormtrooper Stabbity - confined
(can't vote but can shout from confinement)

To-Do

VOTE to confine (a suspect)
FRAME (person)
SABOTAGE / ATTACK (location) / (person)
GUARD (location) / (person)
SCAN (quote)
REPAIR Passenger Cabin 9 & Engineering
HEAL - Stormtrooper Elegant
Stasis (Medical Officer DK, Stormtroopers Tandaros &  Ketchum)

USE Imperial Database - for info on crew and passengers
USE Personal RP - for small advantage not covered by game mechanics

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #201: December 04, 2012, 09:21:03 PM »
TK-421 needed to get out. Now. He proceeded to work on rigging up the power cells from his now abandoned blaster and was rigging them to overload. It would blow a hole in the door large enough for him to escape. He initiated the overload, turned down his auditory sensors and took cover.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #202: December 04, 2012, 09:26:55 PM »
What's the purpose to have him say it? He is n android and thus can't be tested by the force so I see no need. Obviously he is claiming innocence even though I am sure he is not. He admitted to throwing the mine into communications. He can claim he was framed all he wants but I believe that it was an issue with his CPU, but that it was merely an issue of him accidentally admitting it, not some hacking.

Yes, I, a Dark Trooper Mk II, a sophisticated killing machine manufactured to serve the Empire had a glutch that caused me to shout out in a monotone voice that I am tge guilty party. That is believable. And attacks on Stormtroopers have been happening since I've been confined. Clearly I'M the rebel.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #203: December 05, 2012, 02:38:49 AM »
D'Espana's face when he heard that a space walk was needed changed completely, the fear completely visible in his factions.

- Oh, no. Sure as hell I won't go there and pick that up. I got enrolled here just by the benefits, and now I'm repenting everyday more to be here. So no, thanks, but I'm not moving my ass out of the ship. Other must do that.

Then Penchant takes the lead and retrieves the Deactivated Robot, and D'Espana lets out a loud sigh.

- Thank you, mate. For the Emperor, you definitely have the guts I lack.

He then listens to the discussion on board, and shakes his head.

- Listen, now I don't know who to believe. This is getting so damn confusing that it's hard to know what to do. Know what? I'll go into the Navigation Room and SCAN THE SPACE in the meanwhile, and I'll decide what to do based on what happens. We MUST choose well the suspects, as everyday we are closer to doom. WATCH OUT for suspicious activities, and don't let them catch you with low guard. For all our sakes.

(OOC: Sorry, I didn't make it in time for previous turn. Thanks Penchant for doing the minigame)
D'Espana Family

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #204: December 05, 2012, 02:52:53 AM »
Penchant sees that Egamma and Lefanis are having a hard time with repairing Engineering and tells them, "I can see that Engineering is a bit advanced for you two, so I recommend you two work on fixing cabin 9 and I will finish repairing Engineering."
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #205: December 05, 2012, 03:54:40 AM »
As Disturbedyang and Egamma were quarreling, Disturbedyang got stunned at the ray of lights Penchant brought in together with a huge robot. He looks in awe. And then he turned towards the robot. So what good does it make that we can identify the androids? We already sort of know half of it here already...

And then he goes back to healing DK, and to find out that he is already being patched up nicely by the computers without having to do anything. He shrugged and walk off. Then he turns to the repairing section and saw Egamma was repairing it alone. He said, "You see what i mean now? Lefanis has all the time to try to convince you to throw me out the airlock but do not have time to fix the Engineering." Egamma then starts to look more into his repair and found that Lefanis was indeed pretending to be repairing all these while.

Lefanis have been voting me out of nowhere as if trying to take opportunity to get me killed eventhough he doesn't have any solid proof. As someone that is on the good side, would you risk having less people on board that can help out or would you at most go for confinement until you are really sure to get rid of that person?

So i will VOTE TO CONFINE LEFANIS.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #206: December 05, 2012, 04:31:21 AM »
Penchant listens to Disturbedyang speak to Egamma and replies, "Mmmm, seems to me you are right about Lefanis. I second your motion, so I Vote Confine Lefanis."
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #207: December 05, 2012, 04:50:05 AM »
The Rebela have spoken! If we cannot stop them now, the Rebels will soon control the ship.

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #208: December 05, 2012, 11:32:34 AM »
In A Galaxy,
Far Far Away.....
As the members YV-100 Light Freighter are slowly falling one by one
The Rebel proceeded with mercy to tear the people limb-to-limb, ship, part by part
Everything was at the "OMG" level, yes, "OMG" level  :o
Meanwhile in the Medical Bay
DK woke up. He tried getting up but he can't. Something, somewhere, made him unable to sit up straight. Restlessly, he just mumbles, "Some nights...... Some nights......." and mumbles away "But I still wake up....... I still see your ghost......." and dozes off in deep slumber

Fury

« Reply #209: December 05, 2012, 02:22:44 PM »
UPDATE

VOTE TO CONFINE LEFANIS - Disturbedyang #205, Penchant #206

The big robot continued to stand forlornly in the Port Cargo Bay as the androids on board contemplated its activation while others contemplated on whether it would prove a threat to them and others a blessing.

No one could explain it but there was a palpable sense in the air that the rebellion had achieved a small significant advantage while the Imperials were still stumbling about in the dark...