Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96315 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #210: December 05, 2012, 02:27:10 PM »
Protip- confining me would be your worst move. Yes, I'm talking to you, penchant, if you are the imperial you claim to be. It's obvious I've been set up. I healed DK, and repaired engineering earlier, in case you didn't notice.

Disturbedyang is a rebel. I am 100% certain of it... If you believe I'm lying, you can toss me out the airlock, its game over for you and me.

Vote kill Disturbedyang.

Vote confine Disturbedyang.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #211: December 05, 2012, 03:25:29 PM »
D'Espana comes out of the Navigation Room, yelling:

- I have received a message from Lefanis, and he has already confessed that he's a rebel, and asked for my collaboration! But he hit the wrong recipient it seems. Look, Penchant took by himself alone this robot, so we can be as sure as possible that he's not a rebel. Together with Lefanis' mistake, now I know what to do. I VOTE TO CONFINE LEFANIS
.[/color]
D'Espana Family

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #212: December 05, 2012, 03:26:51 PM »
(OOC: You get the idea. I'll make you pay for obliging me to leave the post as it is, Fury  :P)
D'Espana Family

Fury

« Reply #213: December 05, 2012, 03:32:02 PM »
(OOC: You get the idea. I'll make you pay for obliging me to leave the post as it is, Fury  :P)

Eh, what?? ???

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #214: December 05, 2012, 04:57:40 PM »
"Snowtrooper protocol life system recovery almost completed.
Communication routine is now rebooting up.
Blaster gun is not on my hand. It is on the Medical table."

Ketchum Snowtrooper hand starts to move a little. The legs still under recovery and not able stand up.

Another routine initiates on its own. Ketchum starts to shout unexpectedly in his dream routine. "They are coming, they are coming."
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #215: December 05, 2012, 05:31:42 PM »
Vote release Stabbity.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

« Reply #216: December 05, 2012, 06:19:05 PM »
STAR NIGHT 8 EVENT

VOTE TO CONFINE LEFANIS - Disturbedyang #205, Penchant #206, D'Espana #212
VOTE TO CONFINE DISTURBEDYANG (failed)- Lefanis #210

VOTE TO KILL DISTURBEDYANG (failed) - Lefanis #210
VOTE TO RELEASE STABBITY (invalid, only one player vote at a time) - Lefanis #215

Both Pilot Disturbedyang and Navigation Officer D'Espana decided that Vip Passenger Lefanis had outstayed his VIP priviledges and locked him in his Passenger Cabin 8 but they catch a glimpse of a known rebel Princess poster inside. D'Espana asks what's that but Lefanis just stares at it with a blank look. D'Espana then goes to scan the space and discovers that a shuttle is tailing them. It has no markings.

Disturbedyang and Communications Officer Penchant finish repairing Engineering although only one of the was really required. Then they went off but as Penchant walked over the Gun Turret Access it gave way and he fell right into it and would have suffered grievous injury had not the success of repairs leaving only one vital ship component left to repair left him elated and on his guard that let him cling on to the edge with one hand. The Gun Turret Access was not a vital ship component therefore it was not sabotage but a failed attack!

Everyone came to help him up and VIP Passenger Egamma who was still staying in his Passenger Cabin 9 came out and saw a postcard that Penchant had seemed to drop when he fell and it seemed to have the similar known rebel Princess image on it. When questioned about it Penchant just stares at it with a blank look.

Meanwhile, everyone who was not confined or in recovery celebrated the recovery of Medical Officer DK who can now apply his medical expertise and completely heal one person by eliminating the viruses and bacteria that have invaded the patient's system:

5th Character RP by GM
(Medical Officer - name of level 7?, everyone else - name of level 9?)
(completely heal one person)

BAD RP
SUDDENLY, a voice is heard shouting from one of the passenger cabins: CALLING IN REBEL SHUTTLE HOSTILE ACQUISITION! WE HAVE PARITY! I REPEAT, WE HAVE PARITY! THE REBELS ARE  [MUFFLED, MUFFLED, & MUFFLED]. PULL US OUT! FINAL ANSWER!

A quick check with Communications showed that the shuttle that was tailing them didn't come any closer nor even appeared to have heard anything. How could they? It was just a voice shouting in a cabin and scanners showed that there was no transmission from the CEC Imperial Splendour to anywhere.

Current Situation

Passenger Cabin 9 - still sabotaged
Stormtrooper Tandaros - healing stasis (1 day remaining)
Stormtrooper Ketchum - healing stasis (1 day remaining)
Stormtrooper Elegant - healing stasis (3 days remaining)
(can't vote but can moan partly incoherently)

Stormtrooper Stabbity - confined
VIP Passenger Lefanis - confined
(can't vote but can shout from confinement)

To-Do

VOTE to confine (a suspect)
FRAME (person)
SABOTAGE (location)
GUARD (location)
SCAN (quote)
REPAIR Passenger Cabin 9
Stasis (Stormtroopers Tandaros, Ketchum, & Elegant)

USE Imperial Database - for info on crew and passengers
USE Personal RP - for small advantage not covered by game mechanics
ACTIVATE Robot - identify all androids on board
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 07:06:32 PM by Fury »

egamma

« Reply #217: December 05, 2012, 08:56:44 PM »
It's Penchant and Lefanis! Look at this picture of the incestuous whore of Alderaan that fell out of his pocket!

Vote Confine Penchant

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #218: December 05, 2012, 09:36:15 PM »
Then we kill Penchant. Disturbedyang is being decieved. Pilots these days, no brains. I was sabotaged by an android. Let me out to activate the robot and we will find out who is the android, and thus, a rebel.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #219: December 05, 2012, 10:42:15 PM »
Then we kill Penchant. Disturbedyang is being decieved. Pilots these days, no brains. I was sabotaged by an android. Let me out to activate the robot and we will find out who is the android, and thus, a rebel.
As to postcard, I was framed. I am also starting to believe Stabbity was in fact framed, though as there could be more than two androids on board so at least one of the other androids is an Imperial Traitor but not necessarily all of them.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #220: December 06, 2012, 03:03:26 AM »
As to postcard, I was framed. I am also starting to believe Stabbity was in fact framed, though as there could be more than two androids on board so at least one of the other androids is an Imperial Traitor but not necessarily all of them.

We should still endeavor to identify them.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #221: December 06, 2012, 04:18:02 AM »
We should still endeavor to identify them.
I agree, I was merely mentioning that not all other androids are rebel's or traitors.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #222: December 06, 2012, 05:53:23 AM »
That all depends on how many there are. If there is only one other than me, it is safe to assume they are a traitor.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #223: December 06, 2012, 10:39:58 AM »

Disturbedyang walks to Stabbity and punch him in the face but hurts his own hand in the process for punching a metal. I am starting to think there might be 3 of them, the bad guys...Maybe one or two are confined or injured...

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #224: December 06, 2012, 02:32:10 PM »
Disturbedyang walks to Stabbity and punch him in the face but hurts his own hand in the process for punching a metal. I am starting to think there might be 3 of them, the bad guys...Maybe one or two are confined or injured...

TK-421 stares blankly at disturbedyang as his hand bounces off of his helmet. TK-421 charges his arc caster and grins wryly as disturbedyang scuttles out of the cargo bay.