Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 92707 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #270: December 10, 2012, 01:14:30 AM »
5 bad guys? Just when I thought it is 3 bad guys, then revised to 4 bad guys. And final tally is 5 bad guys :o

First Night
FRAME EGAMMA
REPAIR ENGINEERING

Second Night
FRAME Stabbity using the drunk comment
GUARD Medical Bay
That is how Stabbity is seen wearing Egamma Sith Lord underwear ;D

Third Night
FRAME EGAMMA
GUARD ENGINEERING

Fourth Night
Wounded and cannot send order

Second Last Night before Parity.
FRAME Disturbedyang
GUARD Communications
Too late change to FRAME Tandaros

The Last Night before Parity
FRAME Elegant
GUARD Communications
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

« Reply #271: December 10, 2012, 04:37:01 PM »
The stormtrooper who stopped parity earlier deserves a send off, and wasn't mentioned in the final rp, so I gave him one.
Yep, Stabbity saved the day. :) Disturbedyang and D'Espana thought it was all over for them when the Bad RP came out.

........ 5 vs 5??? Damn, this is really an overkill with the rebels having 3 force-sensitive...... No wonder all of you (Lefanis, Disturbedyang, Egamma) look suspicious!! When Egamma started framing here and there, I knew something is amiss. Egamma was too obvious being a Imperial Traitor.
It was an equal fight but baddies manage to hook up faster. Don't know if Imperials hooked up at all. Egamma was actually the last to frame someone and he was actually contemplating not to frame at all which would leave him as an Imperial (and not a baddie). Imperial Traitors had a clause that they would not be a baddie until they actually framed someone.

Also D'Espana was also another surprise, there was no clue I could find to pin out a Rebel for D'Espana.
Rebels and Imperial Traitors are on the same bad side but have different roles. Imperial Traitors can only frame others and cannot sabotage or attack anyone. So if Imperials manage to get the sole Rebel Saboteur first then there will be no more sabotage or attacks and it will be a pure voting end game.

egamma

« Reply #272: December 10, 2012, 05:13:38 PM »
I think my favorite part was when Penchant said "I have not attacked anyone or sabotaged anything". I then scanned him, determined he was an Imperial, and then framed him and had him confined. Good times  8)

Fury

« Reply #273: December 10, 2012, 05:21:59 PM »
A two-edge sword. What's interesting is that in spite of all the game mechanics it all really came down to observation + gut feeling. This was what I wanted to inject - a whodunnit + detective looking for clues theme. And I put lots of them in. Anytime something happened, it was usually someone who was nearby who had the opportunity to do it (frame / attack).

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #274: December 10, 2012, 09:21:11 PM »
That's the thing, there were too many framing involved, and it reached a point nobody cares about the night events anymore. Hence, they all ignored the bad parity call RP even. I think that was sort of the downfall, and an easy win for us after that.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #275: December 11, 2012, 12:17:01 AM »
Also D'Espana was also another surprise, there was no clue I could find to pin out a Rebel for D'Espana. Nevertheless, with being an Android, there's nothing I can do but heal.

Did you not suspect when you saw me just scanning and ignoring heals and repairs?  ;D I thought someone would notice that soon, but it seems that only Disturbedyang had it clear  :P

And obviously the framing affected the trust we could had in RPs. Too good I was in the framing side  8)
D'Espana Family

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #276: December 11, 2012, 01:19:42 AM »
Did you not suspect when you saw me just scanning and ignoring heals and repairs?  ;D I thought someone would notice that soon, but it seems that only Disturbedyang had it clear  :P

And obviously the framing affected the trust we could had in RPs. Too good I was in the framing side  8)

It's all a blur. I was basically inactive the whole time during injury, didn't really bother to read back what everyone said. Can't say for sure but even the Imperial side didn't try to fix, I think....... Anyhow, all I know is, towards the end, I can see but a handful that are still active.

Anyway, I now remembered that I overlooked one part of being a Medical Offficer and Android. Reason why I chose Android was needed two people to be attacked or something, old rules. Only noticed it was gone when game started, I thought I could be immortal then  :P

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #277: December 11, 2012, 01:24:10 AM »
Yeah, no reason really to choose an android if you are on the good side. But was wondering why Fury decided to have that robot that shows all the androids? What were you up to at that time anyway? haha

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #278: December 11, 2012, 01:32:15 AM »
Stabbity has a good idea on Disturbedyang is the Rebel so early in First Day :o
I am TK-421 of the 501st, yes you heard me, Vader's Fist. I suspect First Officer Disturbedyang of being a traitor. I was assigned here to hunt and catch this traitor. I say we confine him. I recently blinked and found myself.in the liunge and it was 15 minutes later. I suspect the First Officer of this.

Another good guess from Stabbity on Egamma being Rebel ;D
Get Egamma first. Filthy jedi used the force on me.

Lefanis scanned me I think >:(
I know your a liar Ketchum. Tell me your real purpose here.

Lefanis suggesting a deal ::)
Don't play dumb. I found out that you are a jedi spy. Why shouldn't I turn you in?

Time to make deal with Mr "Doom and Gloom" Lefanis 8)
Protect me to tonight, and I'll share my information. My life is in danger.

That is pretty nice RolePlay from Stabbity :)
I was set upon again in the night. A scan of my systems determined two 15 minute segments of memory missing. In addition, I have found two sub-routines installed without my consent. I am attempting to isolate them. I am now convinced that egamma is being framed. First his underwear, and then that uncontrolled outburst. Disturbedyang was really quick to vote to confine me. We should confine Disturbedyang and one of us should fly the ship. The cockpit will need to be guarded. Whoever has been altering me has also been messing with me has moved me from my guard posts. You are obviously wondering, so yes, I am an android. I am a Darktrooper Mk II manufactured to serve the Emperor.

Of course Disturbedyang not going admit he is Rebel :(
Why do you think so? And obviously i am not. But seriously, you think i will admit it just like that even if i am? Lolz.

I have scanned a few guys, Penchant is clear. I don't think Stabbity is though. So what have you got?

Should I tell D'Espana I am Imperial Traitor so early? Hmm ???
Ketchum, Lefanis has told me that he has also sent you an accusation, as some sort of trial to see the reaction. Is that true?

Well, look like I need tell D'Espana I am bad guy ;)
I think you already know that, don't you? What I'm wondering is the reason why you're acting so neutral. I mean, there aren't neutral roles in this game  ???

Bad guy side is taking on more membership 8)
Holy !@#$, 4 baddies again? We're taking pleasure in having many baddies  ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

« Reply #279: December 11, 2012, 01:39:41 AM »
Yeah, when Stabbity was accusing me, I hadn't done anything. Then, when I changed sides, I was able to divert attention away from me.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #280: December 11, 2012, 03:20:26 AM »
The problem was, Stabbity accuses EVERYONE. That was why nobody paid attention to him. Lolz.

And Lefanis sent me the same message, i think. And since he was also a traitor, i really wondered his approach. I asked D'Espana, nicely that is, and from that response i gauge. Lefanis on the other hand tried to go for the kill.

Ketchum, when you asked me that question, you are not the first. I got it from Lefanis too. And Egamma too if i remember correctly. That was after i confirmed D'Espana as the baddie. So i wasn't expecting more than two, so i didn't bother testing whether you are asking me that because you are a good guy or a bad one. And when D'Espana found Egamma to be a baddie, i sort of recalled our conversation and you acting weirdly, hence i sort of believed you might be baddie too. But we had to confirm it.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #281: December 11, 2012, 07:28:53 AM »
I am annoyed by that accusation. This is my third game. I got lynched immediately in the first and accused no one. The second time around, I accused only confirmed good guys. Worked rather well, as three of them got lynched. Two of them I voted for. This time, I seem to have hit the nail on the head with most of my suspicions.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Fury

« Reply #282: December 11, 2012, 09:51:56 AM »
That's the thing, there were too many framing involved, and it reached a point nobody cares about the night events anymore. Hence, they all ignored the bad parity call RP even. I think that was sort of the downfall, and an easy win for us after that.
Surprisingly, even though there were 4 Imperial Traitors, in the beginning there was only one frame per night and later on there were at the most, two frames per night. What I didn't get was why people wanted to confine those who were framed. I'd thought that would actually prove they were innocent (until proven guilty).

The lack of healing and repairs would definitely be a sign of baddies. The RPs were for clues as to what was going on. Trust needed to be gotten by finding out who was lying and who wasn't and ironically it was Egamma (baddie) who hit on it:
I would like everyone to make the following statement:
"I have not attacked anyone or performed any sabotage."
Anyone who didn't want to say it would have something to hide. Disturbedyang couldn't say it. He would have to use a Good Post RP or used up his Personal RP to fake it.

Anyhow, all I know is, towards the end, I can see but a handful that are still active.

Anyway, I now remembered that I overlooked one part of being a Medical Offficer and Android. Reason why I chose Android was needed two people to be attacked or something, old rules. Only noticed it was gone when game started, I thought I could be immortal then  :P
2 Imperials going inactive hurt the Imperials, yeah. Because only one person wanted to be the Rebel Saboteur so couldn't have 2 persons attacking.

Yeah, no reason really to choose an android if you are on the good side. But was wondering why Fury decided to have that robot that shows all the androids? What were you up to at that time anyway? haha
Good guy + android = ability to lie to baddies and get into their circle before springing the trap. I kept getting scans for androids that already had the analysis "You can't tell if they're telling the truth." So, I thought they needed to know who could lie and get away with it.

Bad guy side is taking on more membership 8)
DO 5th Character RP by GM - completely heal one person / Using Personal RP to get out of confinement or Medical Bay. This could have stopped or delayed parity. The turning point was the second parity call. It was make or break.

egamma

« Reply #283: December 11, 2012, 02:49:59 PM »
Yeah, I didn't really get the whole "use RP" thing.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #284: December 12, 2012, 12:22:43 AM »
Yeah, I didn't really get the whole "use RP" thing.

It was easy, you just had to PM Fury saying what did you want to do with it, and await his confirmation
D'Espana Family