Author Topic: Great PvP rivalries in BattleMaster  (Read 24843 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Great PvP rivalries in BattleMaster
« Reply #30: November 21, 2012, 06:32:33 PM »
Vellos v. Anaris may be a thing, but Anaris v. Vellos kinda isn't.

Delvin and Hireshmont even more-or-less reconciled their differences before the end, and Alanna never really trusted that absurd republican cousin of hers in the first place, so why should she dislike someone who's a powerful figure in Dwilight politics because of him? She'd be quite happy to meet Hireshmont II on amicable terms. Frankly, given their personalities, those two might be able to become friends.

(Or, in different circumstances, bitterer enemies than Delvin and Hireshmont ;D )

Alanna-H2, not so much.

But don't forget FEI. And I'm not really sure Delvin and Hireshmont "reconciled." Hireshmont had a major role in the Meridian secession... just because he tossed himself on the pyre of humanity doesn't mean there was reconciliation.

Or consider Cyrilos v. Delvin (that was Delvin, right? Or was it a different Anaris?)

I kinda had Hireshmont II pegged as a potential rival, and then I realized that he's basically a more visible and vocal Malus, and now I love him IC and OOC.

Thank ya kindly.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner