Author Topic: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)  (Read 286887 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Civil war in Madina
« Reply #570: October 03, 2011, 08:26:30 AM »
Madina should secede and call itself Fatmilak to confuse everyone.

Do it!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #571: October 03, 2011, 03:28:31 PM »
Why Barca is so chummy with Aurvandil is completely beyond me - Aurvandil really only has one way to expand, through Barca.
Perhaps because Julius doesn't like Vallyn that much. Or perhaps you answered your own question already. We do not want them to expand through Barca, so we do not give them any reason to.

True, though I was hinting that even with all the Lurian infighting (or perhaps because of it, after all it makes things more interesting than a political stagnation), the Lurian kingdoms are still growing in all aspects. Not less than the 'moot.
In any case, we shall hope no radical leader trigger some religious war or something. (winky wink)
I would like to see a religious war between tMP and Aetheris Pyrism.

Madina should secede and call itself Fatmilak to confuse everyone.
LOL  :D
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572: October 03, 2011, 03:42:18 PM »
Oooh.. that would be interesting. And then we could have one between Verdis Elementum and Triunism, too!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #573: October 03, 2011, 05:06:31 PM »
Oooh.. that would be interesting. And then we could have one between Verdis Elementum and Triunism, too!

If you could find anyone that passionate about Triunism, be my guest.  ::)
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #574: October 03, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »
If you could find anyone that passionate about Triunism, be my guest.  ::)

Yea, that's... not gonna happen.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #575: October 03, 2011, 11:24:29 PM »
LOL  :D

Given the setup of tMP, and what we know so far about Aetheris Pyrism a religious war seems unlikely. It is entirely possible that the Path of the Gods Sect may rattle their sabres, but then they seem to think tMP has some sort of right to be the only religion in the Lurian area.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #576: October 04, 2011, 12:56:37 AM »
Yea, that's... not gonna happen.

Indeed. And I can say with some confidence that Triunism is not facing an imminent revival.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #577: October 04, 2011, 02:08:55 AM »
Indeed. And I can say with some confidence that Triunism is not facing an imminent revival.

Who knows, maybe Triunism can revive itself as a sect in the Manifest Path!
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #578: October 04, 2011, 03:19:35 AM »
Given the setup of tMP, and what we know so far about Aetheris Pyrism a religious war seems unlikely. It is entirely possible that the Path of the Gods Sect may rattle their sabres, but then they seem to think tMP has some sort of right to be the only religion in the Lurian area.

Same thought here. While I would OoC welcome the thrill a religious war would bring, I see only Ramiel of the Path of the Gods interested in such event, and the Manifest Path and Aetheris Pyrism blend quite well together, in my opinion. While Aetheris Pryism is more spiritual/ethereal/personal-oriented (at least for now), the Manifest Path is much more material/economic/politic-oriented.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #579: October 04, 2011, 12:18:31 PM »
You know... Madina doesn't actually have any religions... If you want some kind of religious war, you might want to get at least someone in Madina on board ;)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #580: October 04, 2011, 03:25:00 PM »
Same thought here. While I would OoC welcome the thrill a religious war would bring, I see only Ramiel of the Path of the Gods interested in such event, and the Manifest Path and Aetheris Pyrism blend quite well together, in my opinion. While Aetheris Pryism is more spiritual/ethereal/personal-oriented (at least for now), the Manifest Path is much more material/economic/politic-oriented.

At the rate tMP is going dead I may just convert to SA myself and set Ramiel up as someone with MPD or who has gone even further bat!@#$ insane...
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #581: October 04, 2011, 03:42:43 PM »
At the rate tMP is going dead I may just convert to SA myself...
Everyone should convert to SA. Then we can have the Grand Schism, and the various factions of SA can fight to consolidate power for themselves.

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #582: October 04, 2011, 03:49:56 PM »
You are already big enough for a schism.. do it! :P
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #583: October 04, 2011, 04:12:32 PM »
I have considered it in the past. But there's really no valid reason to do so right now.

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #584: October 04, 2011, 05:46:31 PM »
Yes, not everyone is SA yet.