Author Topic: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)  (Read 274294 times)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Civil war in Madina
« Reply #285: September 10, 2011, 03:27:42 AM »
What happens if the Rebels do win? :D
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Lopeyschools

• Knight
  • Meow Meow Secret Mission Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #286: September 10, 2011, 07:01:54 AM »
Caerwynians: if they're all like Helm Altenahr then I think Halicos is going to have a heart attack and/or want to shoo them out of Madina and into their own Candiels based realm as soon as possible :P

Believe you me, the Caerwynians want their own realm as soon as possible. Things in Madina are alot more individualistic then Caerwynians are used too, we are a tough bunch though and the lot who are in Madina are by and large dedicated.
Kula (Ibladesh), Lucius (Caligan Empire), Graviel (Caerwyn)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #287: September 10, 2011, 07:04:31 AM »
Believe you me, the Caerwynians want their own realm as soon as possible. Things in Madina are alot more individualistic then Caerwynians are used too, we are a tough bunch though and the lot who are in Madina are by and large dedicated.

Didn't some of the Caerwynians go to Aurvandil?

I wish the Zuma would just invade both Auvandil and Madina, and sell us all the food.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #288: September 10, 2011, 09:15:47 AM »
I wish the Zuma would just invade both Auvandil and Madina, and sell us all the food.

If the zuma would invade anything, they'd eat all the food them selves.
They pay 80 gold per 100 bushels, remember, there really really hungry.

If there's no trade from these two realms anywhere, it's probably faulty or no communication.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #289: September 10, 2011, 09:17:47 AM »
Vallyn is going to either have a heart attack himself, or start stabbing people if they keep making him write all these nice happy "lets-all-play-nice-and-get-along" letters :P

Yeah i know, i geuss the player of helm is rather young pt something.
That character doesn't doesn't have any manners at all.

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #290: September 10, 2011, 11:04:33 AM »
another fun fact: Aurvendil is now officialy the second largest military force in all of Dwilight!
Morek empire is probably Suffering from TMP, who now holds third place with Madina closing in.
Astrum is still way ahead of everyone else though.

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #291: September 10, 2011, 12:40:09 PM »
Morek empire is probably Suffering from TMP.

Correct. I've jusdt disbanded a bunch of militia whose training fell to around 5%. My own unit went from 60% to 25% training, losing around 500 cs in the process.

Amazing.

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #292: September 10, 2011, 12:50:16 PM »
Yeah i know, i geuss the player of helm is rather young pt something.
That character doesn't doesn't have any manners at all.

Nah, Helm is fine. He calls Halicos "Baron Halicos", which is acceptable - he'd prefer "Baron Stalker" or "Baron Fatmilak", but as long as "Baron" is in there it isn't too much of an issue. Some of the other, however, not addressing him by name at all, not good. Let's just say a stiff drink was needed to calm his nerves :P

I'm starting to really enjoy the Caerwynians, so many people that need convincing that Halicos is right! I expect that grabbing up food producing land on Madina Isle may lead to even more fun exchanges of ideas :D

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #293: September 10, 2011, 01:21:46 PM »
Nah, Helm is fine. He calls Halicos "Baron Halicos", which is acceptable - he'd prefer "Baron Stalker" or "Baron Fatmilak", but as long as "Baron" is in there it isn't too much of an issue. Some of the other, however, not addressing him by name at all, not good. Let's just say a stiff drink was needed to calm his nerves :P

I'm starting to really enjoy the Caerwynians, so many people that need convincing that Halicos is right! I expect that grabbing up food producing land on Madina Isle may lead to even more fun exchanges of ideas :D

over all i really like the new players, especialy those who roleplay.
Tugomir or something is quite a nice roleplayer.

I think all the grandpas in Madina needed a few strong drinks to calm down, apart from perhaps the rudeness, alot of things are happening and changing around them real fast.
I can imagine it to be scary for a bunch of old man siting for there entire lifes in a nicely isolated island, at least it is for good old Abbot.

Lopeyschools

• Knight
  • Meow Meow Secret Mission Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #294: September 11, 2011, 03:37:52 AM »
Didn't some of the Caerwynians go to Aurvandil?

About 13 Caerwynians are in Madina. Only about 2 or 3 went to Aurvandiel, and those were primarily Saxons. Except for Hyperion I'm not sure what happened but he was supposed to meet up with the Caerwynian contingent in Madina but joined Aurvandiel.

Graviel is expecting more to come south after Itaulond is destroyed.

All and all the whole adventure has been quite fun personally. Losing your homeland in a desperate war then traveling far away to build a new one. Foreign and bloodly adventures! Everything is quite Medieval :)
Kula (Ibladesh), Lucius (Caligan Empire), Graviel (Caerwyn)

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #295: September 11, 2011, 03:47:41 AM »
All and all the whole adventure has been quite fun personally. Losing your homeland in a desperate war then traveling far away to build a new one. Foreign and bloodly adventures! Everything is quite Medieval :)
Sartania once tried that on the Far East. You could say it resulted in a huge war. It wasn't easy on a fully colonized continent.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #296: September 11, 2011, 06:57:43 AM »
Sartania once tried that on the Far East. You could say it resulted in a huge war. It wasn't easy on a fully colonized continent.

Not to mention you tried setting up shop in the middle of a rival faith's land - without adopting the new faith.    Every Realm around you had nobles in the Order just pushing for war to take back the birthplace of the Order from the vile Sartans :P

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #297: September 11, 2011, 07:19:29 AM »
another fun fact: Aurvendil is now officialy the second largest military force in all of Dwilight!
Morek empire is probably Suffering from TMP, who now holds third place with Madina closing in.
Astrum is still way ahead of everyone else though.

That is... extremely impressive. Terran is suffering from TMP as well; I'm actually not sure how Aurvandil isn't suffering from TMP.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #298: September 11, 2011, 07:37:22 AM »
That is... extremely impressive. Terran is suffering from TMP as well; I'm actually not sure how Aurvandil isn't suffering from TMP.

The battles in the Tower and Candiels probably help both Aurvandil and Madina. And I know there have been monsters, though I've stopped keeping my eye out for them. They're fighting a war, so they don't get penalized. No peace, no problem.

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #299: September 11, 2011, 08:46:03 AM »
The battles in the Tower and Candiels probably help both Aurvandil and Madina. And I know there have been monsters, though I've stopped keeping my eye out for them. They're fighting a war, so they don't get penalized. No peace, no problem.

Actually we got hit with TMP about a week after that battle - right now we're not suffering TMP because we're TO'ing those regions around Madina.   We lost probably 1500-2000CS from TMP.

I think Aurvandil is hitting monsters and probably avoided TMP from taking over the townsland region they just got.