Author Topic: Accusations of abuse and general harassment  (Read 23912 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Accusations of abuse and general harassment
« Reply #45: December 23, 2012, 07:55:14 AM »
(Sorry about all these messages. I am replying as I catch up. I can consolidate my posts if people feel that it's annoying.)

My argument is that Yangfan's opinions about Aaron certainly pre-exist Remi's arrival in CE. That he has almost explicitly said in those messages that the orders for Remi are OOC motivated.

In response to Lyman's claim that my OOC opinions about Aaron predate Remi's arrival in CE, of course that is true. What can I do about it? The incidents that soured my opinion of Aaron occurred long before Remi was created as a character. I'm not a time traveler. :p

The fact of the matter is, Enri learned of Thomas's nasty spy ring ICly before I knew anything about it OOCly. It took me completely by surprise. However, Enri's hatred for the Solari family definitely predates my OOC dissatisfaction with Aaron. Spying on him was enough reason for Enri to hate the Solaris. It took me several more incidents over the course of years to develop my mild objections to Aaron. I say mild and note that I never tracked Aaron down and initiated contact with him. He came to my realm and initiated contact with me. Only then did I express my honest opinions in the hopes that he would be moved and change his behavior. Perhaps my mistake was responding to the OOC message at all.
------
qui audet vincit