Author Topic: What religion to join?  (Read 23825 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: What religion to join?
« Topic Start: January 02, 2013, 05:14:56 PM »
I'd say the same for 95% of the religion pages. Heck, some of them my own, too.

Alright, it may not be THAT bad. I don't look at many religion pages anymore, I just checked yours in case I had to join it, and found it quite unappealing. But as I said, I find almost all religions very unappealing, including some I am or were part of, and some I was or am an elder of. Just feels to me like religions should be worth more effort than we usually give them.

This also applies to realm pages.

It...looks like a Wiki page. I'm not sure what kind of Great Art you're expecting. It's not like it looks like some '90s-era Geocities page or something. Indeed, I find that it takes serious work to make a Mediawiki page actually look bad, and not merely "not that good". Perhaps, O mighty arbiter of all aesthetic goodness, you could shower upon us your matchless wisdom and point to some pages that are good?

And you still haven't apologized. I haven't forgotten that, nor will I.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan