Author Topic: Influx of Players?  (Read 4410 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Influx of Players?
« Topic Start: January 12, 2013, 04:03:22 AM »
Well, there was quite an influx in the bay12 "Summerdale's Fall" period (me being one of them). Quite a few stuck around in different realms. There's also been a couple of people that have said they'll give it a go on the forums there, so that accounts for a few.

Strangely enough, I recommended BM to a friend of mine that teaches English to immigrants through TAFE (think: public college in Australia), so that they can play a free game that utilizes the lessons they've learned. Whilst it may not be the best place to learn to use everyday English, I thought it might be good so that they can learn more than n00b, gg, or pwnage. If you've noticed a fair amount of Spanish, South American or Russian joiners with Australian IPs, then a few of them may be due to that.

Yes, I will laugh my arse off if I go to Brazil, order a coffee and hear someone say "Thankyou good Sir, the pleasure was mine. I hope ye verily has the finest of days."

I play BM to practice my english :). At least the game makes me write a letter every day. Writing something is always good :)