Author Topic: Current Wars  (Read 2189 times)

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Current Wars
« Topic Start: January 04, 2013, 07:55:52 AM »
Are there any solid wars going on? Where? I might be creating a new noble in a few days and REALLY want some action. I came to Cathay when I heard of the war in the Far East just in time to receive a message from the King announcing peace. I am loving the environment and players there but still want some bloody action!

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: Current Wars
« Reply #1: January 04, 2013, 07:58:43 AM »
Atamara has quite big war going.
Barony of Makar/Darka/Eston/ vs. Cagilan Empire/Talerium/Tara/Strombran and spinoff Minas Ithil vs. Minas Leon.

Welcome to Darka! ;)
~Violence is always an option!~

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 04, 2013, 08:02:32 AM »
Nice. Are any realms more involved or closer to the front than others?

For some reason the whole "Mercenary Realm" identity Darka sports always annoyed me...

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 04, 2013, 08:06:24 AM »
War is now waged on Eston/Talerium/CE border, on Eston's lands. region or 2 away from Darkan borders. Strombran have pretty long march time to battlefield, BoM has few days march as well... i guess Minas Ithil and MInas Leon war is total border war, but havent seen battle reports from it for a while. So not sure how it is going.
~Violence is always an option!~

Astinus

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 04, 2013, 06:24:06 PM »
The Minas Civil war won't see many more battles than the assaults on York: unless something changes the Ithilians don't seem able to afford a field army. There are still lots of possible players around there like Rieleston and the Barony, so everything is still uncertain

Eston seem the realm with the capitol closer to the battlefields right now, but also CE, Talerium and Darka are really close