Author Topic: What makes a D'haran?  (Read 144541 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: What makes a D'haran?
« Reply #195: March 15, 2013, 03:24:38 AM »
Machiavel doesn't often take a firm public stance for one to oppose.

Beside, these months, plenty of younglings have opposed Machiavel.

At least that particularily vindictive one can't be heard anymore... I think he left, right? Kept making radical opinions based on absolutely nothing at all, and would whine about how we are crushing his freedom with our evil rational explanations. Couldn't stand him, he was pretty much as bad as Jonsu. Can't recall his name, though... he came from the Lurias, though.
Was it Anselmo?

I don't quite agree. I could easily believe that Ismail is usurping the MC to give his voice more power and influence than it actually deserves. Many voices has suggested as much to me. I'm not saying I agree with his vision, but at least it supports itself somewhat.
I am still in the MC. He doesn't usurp power, but he might extend some of the support every once in a while, since none of them want to talk. When the few that do talk are in support, it might sound like there is a bit support than there is. He generally does a really good job of summarizing those who actually talked, IMO, as he usually includes everything that was said somehow in his summary.

Machiavel preffered your response. Felt wrong to say what he did, he doesn't like being this openly antagonistic.
I like them both, favoring Rynn's approach but thinking that with his response, Machiavel's was also quite fitting.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton