Author Topic: What makes a D'haran?  (Read 143440 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: What makes a D'haran?
« Reply #285: May 18, 2013, 06:32:18 AM »

Gold pls.

Technically, if you submit this, Rynn would be forced to consider it and have D'Haran's vote. If not for the serious nature of Dwilight, I'd be tempted just for the lulz
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286: May 18, 2013, 02:28:33 PM »
D'Haraaaaaaaawr!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #287: May 18, 2013, 07:15:12 PM »
D'Haraaaaaaaawr!

Let this new battlecry disable their enemies' ability to fight... via forcing them into falling onto the ground laughing...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #288: May 18, 2013, 07:21:27 PM »
Let this new battlecry disable their enemies' ability to fight... via forcing them into falling onto the ground laughing...
Hey, if it works nothing wrong with that.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #289: May 20, 2013, 12:38:55 AM »
I think I missed the RP's where D'Hara became a theocracy...
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #290: May 20, 2013, 12:40:58 AM »
You haven't, you've just not realized how far some are willing to go to assure the total eradication of every last trace of everything even remotely Aurvandil and Falkirk.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #291: May 20, 2013, 07:58:20 AM »
I think I missed the RP's where D'Hara became a theocracy...

It's the cool thing to do.

You should do it too.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #292: May 20, 2013, 08:09:00 AM »
You haven't, you've just not realized how far some are willing to go to assure the total eradication of every last trace of everything even remotely Aurvandil and Falkirk.

I honestly forgot those still existed... the watershed moment that was the collapse of Terran in my mind is... enormous.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #293: May 20, 2013, 08:10:11 AM »
It's the cool thing to do.

You should do it too.

I can't now. Kale's like a bonafied enemy of the Church now, got a reputation to maintain!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #294: May 20, 2013, 02:23:42 PM »
I honestly forgot those still existed... the watershed moment that was the collapse of Terran in my mind is... enormous.

The stats whow Aurvandil produces a whole lot of food... THAT FOOD MUST REACH OUR MARKETS.

The rumbling of the bellies of a thousand starving child-warriors is D'Hara's war cry.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

egamma

« Reply #295: May 20, 2013, 03:40:04 PM »
The stats whow Aurvandil produces a whole lot of food... THAT FOOD MUST REACH OUR MARKETS.

The rumbling of the bellies of a thousand starving child-warriors is D'Hara's war cry.

This is D'Hara

And I guess that makes Gornak the florist...

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #296: May 20, 2013, 09:10:29 PM »
I'm personally inclined D'hara is the Rocky Horror Picture show. Brad and Janet are clearly Rurik and Machaviel. Rynn is Dr Frank-N-Furter. Ismail is Rocky.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #297: May 20, 2013, 11:43:13 PM »
This is D'Hara

And I guess that makes Gornak the florist...

FEED ME! FEED ME MOAR!

Yea, that sounds about right. An empire rules by its stomachs. :P

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #298: May 20, 2013, 11:44:45 PM »
I can't now. Kale's like a bonafied enemy of the Church now, got a reputation to maintain!

That just makes your conversion all the better.

Imagine if Attila had come to the Pope, hat in hand, begging forgiveness of his sins.

Okay, the Pope might have killed him.

But that's not too far off of what Clovis actually did do.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #299: May 20, 2013, 11:56:35 PM »
Yes, convert so that the church can command you to participate in more stupid crusades like this one!

Because that's precisely the kind of attitude I'm seeing from non-astroists: "can't convert or let SA get too much of a hold on our government, or they'll be able to force us to contribute to stupid crusades like this one."