Author Topic: Caelum  (Read 127543 times)

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Caelum
« Reply #30: January 11, 2013, 10:16:55 AM »
Thalmarkin accepted him just as we accept close to anyone who swears us loyalty. Fingolfin (and I think rest of Thalmarkin) has decided that what matters in Thalmarkin is what you do in Thalmarkin, or for Thalmarkin. What your past deeds were or where you come from couldnt bother him less (except for a few cases, most of which has been Thalmarkin-related :p ). We do have some problems with traitors of humanity though (where Annaej became a little problem since I accepted her and defended her without really knowing what she did in the south. Still not entirely sure, but at least that problem solved itself :) )...

For the colony there has been hell to find cadidates indeed... OG stole the only two willing to go there, so now I have been forced to search the whole world for candidates. Seems Thal is just too awesome, combined with making a too good deal for Thal in the colony. :p
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.