Author Topic: Representative Voting  (Read 1881 times)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
Representative Voting
« Topic Start: January 08, 2013, 09:30:28 PM »
I get the gist of what it does, but how does it actually count out? If a Lord has two Knights, would he then get his own vote value + twice his vote value? And does prestige affect this at all?

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Representative Voting
« Reply #1: January 08, 2013, 10:27:27 PM »
prestige doesn't do squat. i forgot how representative work exactly... but it's 3 votes in your example... until you come across any 1/2 or 1/4 vote elections
firefox

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 09, 2013, 03:46:32 AM »
I remember this representative voting very well. Used to have this kind of election in Oritolon during Hvrek Pysche time.

At that time, one region lord if he has 2 knights under him in his region, he got 2 votes. The more knights you have, the more votes you can vote on. This is open to manipulation by Hvrek who smart to use it to become Oritolon Prime Minister. Heh :P

It was a few Real Life years ago. Maybe will need Developers input if there is any change to this voting system. I am curious too :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 09, 2013, 04:18:21 AM »
At that time, one region lord if he has 2 knights under him in his region, he got 2 votes. The more knights you have, the more votes you can vote on. This is open to manipulation by Hvrek who smart to use it to become Oritolon Prime Minister. Heh :P
That may have had more to do with 19 accounts...  :o
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 09, 2013, 07:47:19 AM »
I remember this representative voting very well. Used to have this kind of election in Oritolon during Hvrek Pysche time.

It was a few Real Life years ago. Maybe will need Developers input if there is any change to this voting system. I am curious too :)

um... he can't just have 2 votes. otherwise a lord with no knights will have 0 votes. you need to count the lord himself.
firefox

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: January 13, 2013, 08:17:39 PM »
Thank you all for the answers. It looks like it is one vote per noble in the region :)