Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 180870 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #60: January 11, 2013, 08:24:02 PM »
Aggressor? I asked you to resign, you refused. Hm, what to do what to do. I argued with you, you told me to sit down and wait (me, the guy rightfully chosen by the community to be ruler). Hm, what to do what to do. I ordered you, you disobeyed! Hm, what to do what to do. So I denounced you from the realm and branded you our enemy.

We should call this, The People of Swordfell Versus Sevastian the Brown!

No, you broke the plan by ordering and then threatening a duke of the realm. That's pretty damned aggressive, given the penalties that you were trying to force me to accept.

Also, that has to be one of the most pathetic monikers I've heard. You can do better than that mate.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: January 11, 2013, 08:32:13 PM »
Oh boo hoo!

And I rather like your new name. It's both cheeky and emphatic. Very subtle and clever an insult.
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: January 11, 2013, 08:46:09 PM »
Oh boo hoo!

And I rather like your new name. It's both cheeky and emphatic. Very subtle and clever an insult.

You are the one going 'boo-hoo'.

Clever? It's toilet humour for gods sake. God the delusions run rampant lately.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: January 11, 2013, 09:38:22 PM »
Everyone's always ready for a good poo joke.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: January 11, 2013, 09:43:15 PM »
Everyone's always ready for a good poo joke.

Emphasis on the 'good' portion. Not just basic crass poo jokes.

The fact that fecal jokes have already sprung up in the realm disgusts me on a basic level. I mean... come on... At least be witty about it.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: January 11, 2013, 10:14:22 PM »
You mean you haven't started caling him Bowie Brownsides yet? Or asked him if those "rust stains" on his trousers are really from his "iron sides"?

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: January 11, 2013, 10:16:33 PM »
Ahh Bowie Brownsides the Glaumring of the east...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: January 11, 2013, 10:18:52 PM »
You mean you haven't started caling him Bowie Brownsides yet? Or asked him if those "rust stains" on his trousers are really from his "iron sides"?

See, at least there is some wit in that. Not just the basic statement that an individual is !@#$, no matter how censored it may be.

A point to Indirik.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: January 11, 2013, 10:31:21 PM »
Hahhaa, Brownsides.

Submitted for the entertainment of this forum, here are the insults I've tossed at Duke Sevastian the Brown thus far, AND, I assert that I am the reigning Champion Insulteer. Ain't nobody slung insults like me.

Curtain call:

Duke Sevastian,

When you finally get around to getting off my seat I intend to have the cushion replaced. Reason being I do not believe you have the social civility to hygienically tend to your behind after you exit a swell brown. What's that? Do I detect the mockery a political analogy? Could it be that your departure from our realm after this scandal exactly parallel to the exit of a swell brown?

Duke Sevastian, you hold to your titles and your lands so closely that I am unable to tell where one begins and one ends. Well I've got news for you! I am going to bury you in your lands with your titles and write an epitaph for you. It reads: "Here lies Sevastian the Brown, buried alive with his only friend, a rat!"

I will state this though, you are the stain of our realm's foundation!

Mhmm, that's good insulting!
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: January 11, 2013, 10:39:35 PM »
No, that really isnt the worlds best insulting.

Go to a realm that has an insult contest, like arcaea did. You find things a lot better than simply stated poop jokes. At least change up the delivery, it makes Bowie seem like he's a pissed off 10 year old.

"Duke Sevastian, you hold to your titles and your lands so closely that I am unable to tell where one begins and one ends." - yes, that is rather the point. It's also quite historically accurate.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 10:42:00 PM by Woelfy »

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: January 11, 2013, 10:42:10 PM »

Simply stated? I never once said the word poop! Only described it indirectly! Hm, delivery is poor you say, eh? Well maybe I am just warming up  8)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: January 11, 2013, 10:43:15 PM »
More poop jokes! :D
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #72: January 11, 2013, 10:44:04 PM »
Simply stated? I never once said the word poop! Only described it indirectly! Hm, delivery is poor you say, eh? Well maybe I am just warming up  8)

And the fact that you think that makes them any better just goes to show what the level of your humour is.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: January 11, 2013, 10:47:10 PM »
All you did was replace the word "!@#$" with the word "brown". Umm... yay? You could at least go for a good "yo momma" joke.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: January 11, 2013, 10:47:52 PM »
Oh come on! No love for the sewer slandering? I can't just up and call him a piece of sh**, so I veiled it. VEILED, INDIRECTLY! That's the way nobles insult each other.