Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 180894 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #135: January 12, 2013, 12:28:09 AM »
You are acting more like you are your realm than acting like a duke. Also, maybe every member of the courts before the forced change if allegiance but I doubt every member of Swordfell knew that you were going to say you basically own the realm because all but Flowrestown is in your duchy and you have supreme rule within your duchy. You say your character has been forced to say !@#$ it and do what is best for Swordfell but firstly you are creating division between the entire realm which is bad and secondly please quit saying you are doing what's best and literally say what you are doing so I can know if your character is lying his ass off basically because he usurping the realm or whatever is actually happening. Lastly, I may say you but don't be so picky when you know I am referring to your character.

First of all, you know nothing of my actions or what has transpired within Swordfell beyond OOC stuff or second-hand IC stuff at best. I suggest you leave the finer details of what is going on to those of us actually involved.

I am saying what I am doing literally, it's weird that it just so happens to be for the benefit of all right? Wrong. There are some players in this game that actually have plans that involve large numbers of others, it's craziness I know.

I wasn't saying you were coming at me personally Penchant, I was referring to Pike and the lack of clarity in the previous post.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #136: January 12, 2013, 12:33:13 AM »

Hey buddy, do us a favour and resign, please. Swordfell means a lot to us and it is going to be scarred forever by this. Poor Erevos stepped down!
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #137: January 12, 2013, 12:42:13 AM »
First of all, you know nothing of my actions or what has transpired within Swordfell beyond OOC stuff or second-hand IC stuff at best. I suggest you leave the finer details of what is going on to those of us actually involved.

I am saying what I am doing literally, it's weird that it just so happens to be for the benefit of all right? Wrong. There are some players in this game that actually have plans that involve large numbers of others, it's craziness I know.

I wasn't saying you were coming at me personally Penchant, I was referring to Pike and the lack of clarity in the previous post.

Though the thing is as one with IC knowledge of what is going on in the realm I do not think he is to far off.  Though I do not know what happens in your duchy as I am not part of it.  I am sorry if I confuse characters and your identity here.  If you thought I was comming after you as a player I am  sorry.  I do not have a problem with you as  a player.  Heck for the most part you are makeing things interesting and that is great.

Augulus

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #138: January 12, 2013, 12:56:22 AM »
Remember folks, if there was no controversy, you'd be sitting in a region collecting taxes and building cartbuilders...  Like I was!

And that's precisely why I'm on my way to swordfell  8)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #139: January 12, 2013, 12:57:01 AM »
Remember folks, if there was no controversy, you'd be sitting in a region collecting taxes and building cartbuilders...  Like I was!

And that's precisely why I'm on my way to swordfell  8)

And this is why I love you Augulus, mayhem commence!!

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #140: January 12, 2013, 01:06:37 AM »
True, so I should have said it sounds like those things. Also, some of what I post isn't exactly what I mean as I am using an iPad so I commonly make mistakes in my typing plus autocorrect screws things up occasionally too so I try to it but miss things.
You keep saying you are doing what's best for the realm but you aren't saying what that is that you are doing, which is what I want to know.
Ah, sorry I wasn't sure so I just kinda assumed it was the lack of me saying Sevastion when I was saying you.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #141: January 12, 2013, 01:11:54 AM »
...mayhem commence!!

Sigh. Alrighhhht. Frown
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #142: January 12, 2013, 01:12:13 AM »
True, so I should have said it sounds like those things. Also, some of what I post isn't exactly what I mean as I am using an iPad so I commonly make mistakes in my typing plus autocorrect screws things up occasionally too so I try to it but miss things. You keep saying you are doing what's best for the realm but you aren't saying what that is that you are doing, which is what I want to know.Ah, sorry I wasn't sure so I just kinda assumed it was the lack of me saying Sevastion when I was saying you.

A. I use an iPad for everything, as the irc crowd will attest to. I constantly swear at my autocorrect, so I can relate. It does screw things up, it just takes patience to fix them. No worries mate.

B. I'm moving towards making Swordfell the sovereign buffer zone between Morek and Luria with security and ties to both. Some of my other plans don't need to be bandied about on the forums or anywhere really, so I won't divulge specifics.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #143: January 12, 2013, 01:33:19 AM »
A. I use an iPad for everything, as the irc crowd will attest to. I constantly swear at my autocorrect, so I can relate. It does screw things up, it just takes patience to fix them. No worries mate.

B. I'm moving towards making Swordfell the sovereign buffer zone between Morek and Luria with security and ties to both. Some of my other plans don't need to be bandied about on the forums or anywhere really, so I won't divulge specifics.
A. That's good
B. Hmmm, I don't know how well the Lurian part of that will go or if it will ever completely sovereign because of SA but good luck with that. So what are you doing differently because of Bowie insulting/angering your character? You said previously because of how he acted you are now going to be acting different or something along those lines so that is why I ask.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:34:57 AM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #144: January 12, 2013, 01:36:47 AM »
A. That's good
B. Hmmm, I don't know how well the Lurian part of that will go or if it will ever completely sovereign because of SA but good luck with that. So what are you doing differently because of Bowie insulting/angering your character? You said previously because of how he acted you are now going to be acting different or something along those lines so that is why I ask.

I had originally planned on moving the capital to Balance's Retreat and having Sevastian step down. Not now. Bowie goofed up hard by pushing Sevastian so far.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #145: January 12, 2013, 01:39:56 AM »
So because Bowie Pushed to far Sevastian decides to do what Bowie accused him of in the first place.  That makes perfect sense.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #146: January 12, 2013, 01:41:50 AM »
So because Bowie Pushed to far Sevastian decides to do what Bowie accused him of in the first place.  That makes perfect sense.

It does to me. But it's still a couple days off. Travel to BR is a pain.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #147: January 12, 2013, 01:56:23 AM »
Then the next couple of days is bound to be some interesting letters and insults.  Let us hope that the fun does not end after this is all sorted out.  Though I just hope that the aim of the fun is a bit different is all I ask for.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #148: January 12, 2013, 02:01:39 AM »
I had originally planned on moving the capital to Balance's Retreat and having Sevastian step down. Not now. Bowie goofed up hard by pushing Sevastian so far.
So basically you are making it so everyone agrees with Bowie because he accuses you of usurping the throne or something like that and then you usurped the throne. Just saying, not the greatest idea even if you think it's fair because Bowie gets to sit and go, "See! I told you he was usurping the throne and now he refuses to step down until elections!" So when is the next election for ruler in Swordfell?
― G.K. Chesterton

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #149: January 12, 2013, 02:03:47 AM »
My character has been portrayed as being as 'mad as a hatter'...

What's an election?