Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 180890 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #375: January 20, 2013, 03:03:16 AM »
Let me correct you: "I will admit this is the first time I have been in a realm with a Lurian outcast." In other words, things are so chaotic because you got the Lurian all the other ones threw out.

Being cast out of Luria Nova does not a Lurian Outcast make.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #376: January 20, 2013, 03:06:13 AM »
Being cast out of Luria Nova does not a Lurian Outcast make.

Wrong. Alice Arundel is Queen of the Three Lurias! She just fancies the Luria Novan crown primarily, hence why the realm goes by its name. Trust me, you've been made an outcast :P
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #377: January 20, 2013, 03:08:42 AM »
Wrong. Alice Arundel is Queen of the Three Lurias! She just fancies the Luria Novan crown primarily, hence why the realm goes by its name. Trust me, you've been made an outcast :P
The three Lurian realms? LN and LV, but what's the third?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #378: January 20, 2013, 03:09:59 AM »

Hahahahahaha

(I literally snorted coca cola all over my table, thanks mate)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #379: January 20, 2013, 03:12:57 AM »

What about Alanna Anaris...?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #380: January 20, 2013, 03:21:28 AM »
The three Lurian realms? LN and LV, but what's the third?

Pian en Luries/Solaria, whichever one sounds best.

What about Alanna Anaris?
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #381: January 20, 2013, 03:23:33 AM »

+1 for the /real/ Lurian Queen.  ;D

And Alice can't claim she is queen of Solaria, that's just craziness. She was nowhere near the Crown, and doesn't have that claim. You can claim PeL all you want though. :)

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #382: January 20, 2013, 03:24:42 AM »
...He just refused to see Bowie get a crown after Bowie broke his word....

If I may throw my dust into this mixer: if by broke my word you mean denounced you as an enemy then hell ya! Don't dare REFUSE to resign to the guy who's supposed to be ruler. No excuse for that, that's akin to treason. Fact, that IS treason! Hence crisis.

Demon +1, Brown - 6

For those who wince at Bowie's lambasting, is anyone surprised? That's the show you paid to see baby! If you want prudish and dignified look elsewhere. Demon is a satirical noble! Ooo, that's good satire.
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #383: January 20, 2013, 03:26:47 AM »
+1 for the /real/ Lurian Queen.  ;D

And Alice can't claim she is queen of Solaria, that's just craziness. She was nowhere near the Crown, and doesn't have that claim. You can claim PeL all you want though. :)

Alice uses the titles loosely, it's not like she's made an official declaration of any kind :P. I'm all for Alanna Anaris becoming Queen/Empress, never had a different opinion.

Uhm... she controls all the lands? She can make whatever new title she wants, but she'll probably stick with the PeL crown. Plus, Solaria never had a crown, so meh, not interested.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #384: January 20, 2013, 03:30:38 AM »
If I may throw my dust into this mixer: if by broke my word you mean denounced you as an enemy then hell ya! Don't dare REFUSE to resign to the guy who's supposed to be ruler. No excuse for that, that's akin to treason. Fact, that IS treason! Hence crisis.

Demon +1, Brown - 6

For those who wince at Bowie's lambasting, is anyone surprised? That's the show you paid to see baby! If you want prudish and dignified look elsewhere. Demon is a satirical noble! Ooo, that's good satire.

Yes, you did denounce /Sevastian/ as an enemy, after your character broke his troth and Sevastian refused to step down. What of it? You broke your character's word and then Sevastian refused to see Bowie get his throne. Get the order right mate, you are seriously worrying me. Sevastian asked for patience, repeatedly. It's not my fault you refused to let your character use logic.

Also, good satire doesn't revolve around poop jokes. I thought we'd gone over that?

Arundel: Solaria had a crown, Sevastian still has it. Check with Solari, he's the one who gave it over. All the nice dangly things for each of the Unified Houses. Kind of a neat image I get in mah head.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #385: January 20, 2013, 03:33:22 AM »
Arundel: Solaria had a crown, Sevastian still has it. Check with Solari, he's the one who gave it over. All the nice dangly things for each of the Unified Houses. Kind of a neat image I get in mah head.

It's more of a fancy headdress. I mean, Malus and Sevastian were never Kings, just Arbiters. PeL had a real crown, but I'd probably have to tango with Saul for it. I guess that makes you an ousted Lurian Arbiter, grats!

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #386: January 20, 2013, 03:33:50 AM »
Yes, you did denounce /Sevastian/ as an enemy, after your character broke his troth and Sevastian refused to step down. What of it? You broke your character's word and then Sevastian refused to see Bowie get his throne. Get the order right mate...

Aa, wrong! Ready for another bout! You refused first, hence crisis.  :-X

And that is why water and oil don't mix.

Rise up Swordfell!
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #387: January 20, 2013, 04:58:42 AM »
It's more of a fancy headdress. I mean, Malus and Sevastian were never Kings, just Arbiters. PeL had a real crown, but I'd probably have to tango with Saul for it. I guess that makes you an ousted Lurian Arbiter, grats!

It wasn't a republic or democracy mate. Arbiter was still King. Regardless, call Sevastian ousted all you want, it doesn't change things much.  8)

Aa, wrong! Ready for another bout! You refused first, hence crisis.  :-X

And that is why water and oil don't mix.

Rise up Swordfell!

You are unbelievable, you are.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #388: January 20, 2013, 06:33:07 AM »
You are unbelievable, you are.

Aw shucks,  :-[, aint nobody understand me like you do! Plus I felt like taking the heat off Pike for a bit. Poor guy got caught in the crossfire.

Still, you're going to have to unignore us (Abbigal at least) in order to get anywhere. What purpose do you have in being in Swordfell as a subversive? You make your own realm within our realm? Somethings gotta give.

What would you like to see happen, Woelfy? Your best case outcome?

Thalryn

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #389: January 20, 2013, 07:11:24 AM »

Demon +1, Brown - 6

I wouldn't be paid, much less pay, to watch your show, Bowie.