Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 180904 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #555: February 05, 2013, 08:14:06 PM »
I never said I would stay long but I will come back for the giggles.

Lol, good man. Come get that money! ;)

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #556: February 05, 2013, 10:42:26 PM »
A current update on Swordfell, Dwilight's most pathetic colony realm!

Skiarxon Guldan, in pursuit of the bounty on Creed Avon's head, has been chased out of the realm due to the harassments of the Judge and Ruler. Malvolia Cancelot, in a show of solidarity amongst the nobles of the Courts of Stone, has indicated she will leave as well.

The two-faced Abbigal says everyone will receive a fair trial, yet to this date, none of the legal matters of Swordfell have received anything close to a trial, let alone a fair one.
That argument is horrible biased with IC information from sombody who arguess for keeping the game in gane and seperating the IC and OOC information

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #557: February 05, 2013, 10:43:31 PM »
Those are cold hard facts.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #558: February 05, 2013, 11:13:14 PM »
A current update on Swordfell, Dwilight's most pathetic colony realm!

Skiarxon Guldan, in pursuit of the bounty on Creed Avon's head, has been chased out of the realm due to the harassments of the Judge and Ruler. Malvolia Cancelot, in a show of solidarity amongst the nobles of the Courts of Stone, has indicated she will leave as well.

The two-faced Abbigal says everyone will receive a fair trial, yet to this date, none of the legal matters of Swordfell have received anything close to a trial, let alone a fair one.

A slightly different version of an update.

A update on Swordfell Dwilights newest Republic Colony and that has had turmoil sense  it started.

After being exiled by Lady Imperatrice Abbigail the insane Duke Sevastian locks himself in is estate and throws festivals because he can do little else.  Sevastian refused to leave the realm even though it is obvious that he is not wanted.  Sevastian is challanged to a Duel for insulting the Chancellor but refused saying that he beleives the Chancellor to not being worthy of being called a noble.  Sevastain continues to insult and ridicule any noble  that does not submit to his idilogy.

Skiarxon Guldan leaves after being asked to do so after the Chancellor Maxter ask him to do so after attempting to Collect the bounty on Creed Avon and failing.  Skiarxon was also charged with an attack on Lord Elroth of the Court of Stone. Skiarxon did not deny either attack only said there was nothing in the wrtten laws that made doing so illegal.  In fact he freely admitted to the attack on Sir Creed and said the following in response to accusation of attacking Lord Elroth "For Elorth now. Snakes are better put down and you should thank me about it. For if he betrayed someone once he will do it a second time." 

Malvolia Cancelot in solidarity with a fellow shadow walker indicates that she will leave as well rather then be act under the surveillance, orders, or anything like that.

Lord Elroth changed duchies after the attack and accused Sevastian of betraying everyone in the realm.  Lord Elroth also accused Sevastian of being a tyrant and said he could not longer follow him because of his conscious.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #559: February 05, 2013, 11:14:37 PM »
I never said I would stay long but I will come back for the giggles.

I think it would be great to have Skiarxon back.  Though hopefully by the time he returts the laws about infiltrators will be ironed out.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #560: February 05, 2013, 11:19:50 PM »
Ooo! OOo! Ooo! I love special pleading!

For some reason this reminded me of the episode of the Simpsons when Bart dates Rev Lovejoy's daughter. The scene where Lovejoy kicks Bart out of his house saying, "Don't you ever come near my daughter again! Never have I heard such gratuitous use of the word "butt.""

and Bart says, "But...but...but..."

:P
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #561: February 05, 2013, 11:25:26 PM »
Hahahahahaha, great meme choice JeVondair.

I exist for your entertainment.  ;D
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #562: February 05, 2013, 11:35:38 PM »
Purging Swordfell of the Lurians? Best thing you could possibly do.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #563: February 05, 2013, 11:39:01 PM »
Purging Swordfell Dwilight of the LuriansD'harans? Best thing you could possibly do.

Fixed.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #564: February 05, 2013, 11:43:48 PM »
So far the only Lurian Abbigal has had a problem with is Sevastian.  Elroth, Malovia, and Obsidion are all Lurians correct?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #565: February 06, 2013, 01:01:58 AM »
So far the only Lurian Abbigal has had a problem with is Sevastian.  Elroth, Malovia, and Obsidion are all Lurians correct?

So far is the key word. Kick them all out! Give their lands to deserving Morekian colonists!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #566: February 06, 2013, 01:18:45 AM »
Roflmao Pike, and you accuse me of a bias in my post? Jesus Christ.

There is no way whatsoever that BR and the Duchy that Sevastian holds will ever be a civil party to any realm led by Abbigal. If necessary, Sevastian can always just switch allegiance. Stronghold region ftw. Ducal power ftw.

Being Lurian? Ftw.

And to go on record, there is a huge difference in wanting Abbigal out of power and wanting to destroy the realm. Huge. Difference.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:35:41 AM by Woelfy »

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #567: February 06, 2013, 03:42:02 AM »
Roflmao Pike, and you accuse me of a bias in my post? Jesus Christ.

There is no way whatsoever that BR and the Duchy that Sevastian holds will ever be a civil party to any realm led by Abbigal. If necessary, Sevastian can always just switch allegiance. Stronghold region ftw. Ducal power ftw.

Being Lurian? Ftw.

And to go on record, there is a huge difference in wanting Abbigal out of power and wanting to destroy the realm. Huge. Difference.

I am glad you are so amused.  Did I at any point claim that my version was unbiased?  I am just saying in the past you got upset when people would give in their version on IC events.   You wanted IC arguments to stay IC.

I really wish Sevastian would just change allegiances and I am sure Abbigal would as well.  Though of course you know that would just mean that Abbigal would have won and forced Sevastin to leave. Ftw as you would put it.

What Sevastian has done has been so much more then just against Abbigal.  Depending on which letter was Sevastians true desire it ranges from all 4 election positions to just the Judge and Ruler and a few lordships.  Also what sevastian wants goes against so much more planing of what the people of Swordfell had worked on for a long time.  Abbigal is just the one who is actually willing to go against Sevastian and not back down.

Those are cold hard facts.
Once again the facts are subject to change depending on who tells the story.

So far is the key word. Kick them all out! Give their lands to deserving Morekian colonists!

Yet Abbigal will not toss them out unless they actually do something against her or the realm.  See Sevastian and Skiarxon for examples.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #568: February 06, 2013, 03:58:05 AM »
Once again the facts are subject to change depending on who tells the story.

Yet Abbigal will not toss them out unless they actually do something against her or the realm.  See Sevastian and Skiarxon for examples.

Facts don't change. That's why they are called facts, Pike. Your character is a mindless tyrant. You might not like it, but that's what you've turned her into. Welcome to my Hell.

And that last bit is just laughable. Skiarxon didn't do anything against the realm, he went against Creed. Sevastian hasn't done anything against the realm since he got protested out of office, he went against Abbigal.

Sounds like you are full of !@#$, and the facts prove it.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #569: February 06, 2013, 04:05:44 AM »
Abbigal is just the one who is actually willing to go against Sevastian and not back down.

Bowie's in your corner kiddo! Tag him in and he'll unleash :)

Facts don't change. That's why they are called facts, Pike. Your character is a mindless tyrant. You might not like it, but that's what you've turned her into. Welcome to my Hell.

And that last bit is just laughable. Skiarxon didn't do anything against the realm, he went against Creed. Sevastian hasn't done anything against the realm since he got protested out of office, he went against Abbigal.

Sounds like you are full of !@#$, and the facts prove it.

Come on, now you're playing rough.

You can't admit any fault in Sevastian? None at all? Not a single ounce of guilt or impurity in his chemical mixture? Not a speck of black pepper on his white tuxedo? Not a spot of rain on his suede jacket? You're going to look everyone in the eye and tell them you had nothing to do with any of this? That Sevastian is a victim and was playing nice the whole time? That Sevastian was simply obliging his own personal beliefs and everyone else was treading on him unfairly, ganging up on poor cornered little Sevastian?

That's what you're telling us?

Pow! Truth be told!

(Special shout out goes to JeVondair!)
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there