Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 180871 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #585: February 06, 2013, 06:31:11 AM »
I'm a former soldier. Whoever told you I don't swear was lying to you. In game, i refrain from using vulgarity, but RL me does not. I try to keep it in, on my forum posts, but the vulgarity reports are getting retarded and I'm getting pretty livid.

The way Sevastian treats his current ruler is because his current ruler is a fool. She threatened his duchy. I was beyond loyal to Malus, gave up my grief against Fulco, and am still loyal to Ingi. Don't talk about how Sevastian treats a ruler, when you are the only ruler to ever come at direct odds with him in such a manner.

I still highly doubt you understand what the Ducal title means, especially on SMA.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #586: February 06, 2013, 06:50:21 AM »
I'm a former soldier. Whoever told you I don't swear was lying to you. In game, i refrain from using vulgarity, but RL me does not. I try to keep it in, on my forum posts, but the vulgarity reports are getting retarded and I'm getting pretty livid.

The way Sevastian treats his current ruler is because his current ruler is a fool. She threatened his duchy. I was beyond loyal to Malus, gave up my grief against Fulco, and am still loyal to Ingi. Don't talk about how Sevastian treats a ruler, when you are the only ruler to ever come at direct odds with him in such a manner.

I still highly doubt you understand what the Ducal title means, especially on SMA.

The only point as to which Abbigail has thretened Sevastian's Duchy and his ducal seat is after Sevastian was exiled.  Perhaps Abbigal is the first ruler that does not care for your version of ducal sovereignty and does not care for being forced to agree to it.  You have stated before that every action has a reaction.  Abbigal is reacting as any any Ruler would with a Duke who tries to pretend they are the ruler.

The rest I think is a matter of your opinion.

Let me ask you what would happen to a duke who constantly insulted their ruler and plotted to overthrow them?  Even if they where granted royal status I am sure they would be kicked out of the realm before to long.  The problem is it can not be done by military in the game right now so options are fairly limited.

I will also apologize for the comment about you never swore.  I misread on of your posts before where you said you limit it to real life and OOC.  I read it as that you did not do it then either.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #587: February 06, 2013, 06:56:12 AM »
Uh, exiling him was an act against his duchy. Your logic is flawed Pike.

Sevastian doesn't try to pretend he's a ruler. He leaves the majority of decisions to other people. Within his domain? That's a whole different story. A Duke's word is law. As long as that Duke remains within realm laws, he is able to do as he wishes. Look at history.

As for Sevastian's Ducal Sovereignty, I hate to tell you, but you are being forced to accept it. I maneuvered very carefully to get my character his royal status, and to maintain his ducal seat. Exiling him and treating him poorly won't make him leave. I figured that was clear to you by now. No matter how it ends, BR remains with House Guile, and that is a win in my book.

Options arent limited, you just aren't looking for the right ones. I'm not stupid enough to tell you how to go about it either.

No worries about the swearing thing. I just want to be clear, that I as a human being swear worse than any sailor that has ever lived. I refrain from doing so on the forums to the best of my ability, and completely abstain from vulgarity in game. Insulting things? Sure. Vulgar? Nope.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #588: February 06, 2013, 07:18:07 AM »
Honestly the only issue I have with any of the way things have turned out is yours and devastions warped views of the facts the rest I just roll with.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is why Bowie enjoys ridiculing Sevastian and why I make light of this situation. That's the answer right there. He's warped! If the guy's wearing a cinder block for a helmet then I am going to make fun of him. No questions. No hesitation. No sympathy.

Woelfy you contradict yourself a few times in these posts. I can quote them for you if you'd like :)

So we're clearly in a situation of polarized opinions. Poor Abbigal is in the hot seat and the exile didn't do what we thought it would. Sevastian's running all kinds of mental gymnastics to hold his pacifier.

I'm leaning toward nuke.
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #589: February 06, 2013, 07:24:44 AM »
Lulz. Worst puppet master ever.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #590: February 06, 2013, 07:25:11 AM »
My favorite part about all of this is how Woelfy/Sevastin ALWAYS gets screwed over and it is NEVER his fault...

Somehow Sevastin losing the Solaria rulership is Allisons fault and that has never really been explained to me...
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #591: February 06, 2013, 07:30:12 AM »
My favorite part about all of this is how Woelfy/Sevastin ALWAYS gets screwed over and it is NEVER his fault...

Somehow Sevastin losing the Solaria rulership is Allisons fault and that has never really been explained to me...
Your back from the dead. I have heard nothing from you or about your recent actions IC or OOC since you left and formed OA.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #592: February 06, 2013, 07:33:26 AM »

In two instances has Sevastian gotten screwed over, blindly.

The Solaria thing has still never been fully explained to me IC or OOC. Multiple parties mentioned Allison working against Jonsu/Sevastian in game, and that's all I've got to go off of. I still don't know wtf happened there. As far as I know, Solari is the only one who actually knows what happened.

Sevastian overstepped his bounds by declaring himself Promachos, that I don't deny at all. But my character wouldn't have snapped had the oaths that were given to him upheld.

I don't deny my actions making the situation worse, but I sure as hell didn't start it.

If I had an explanation for you beyond the conjecture that I've gathered since the Solaria fiasco, I'd give it to ya Dustole.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #593: February 06, 2013, 07:35:26 AM »
As far as I know, Solari is the only one who actually knows what happened.

lol
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #594: February 06, 2013, 07:36:53 AM »
In two instances has Sevastian gotten screwed over, blindly.

The Solaria thing has still never been fully explained to me IC or OOC. Multiple parties mentioned Allison working against Jonsu/Sevastian in game, and that's all I've got to go off of. I still don't know wtf happened there. As far as I know, Solari is the only one who actually knows what happened.

Sevastian overstepped his bounds by declaring himself Promachos, that I don't deny at all. But my character wouldn't have snapped had the oaths that were given to him upheld.

I don't deny my actions making the situation worse, but I sure as hell didn't start it.

If I had an explanation for you beyond the conjecture that I've gathered since the Solaria fiasco, I'd give it to ya Dustole.
The Solaria thing, if related to Allison is because Jonsu had a magistratum against Allison called so Allison hated Jonsu and thus her husband too.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #595: February 06, 2013, 07:41:05 AM »
The Solaria thing, if related to Allison is because Jonsu had a magistratum against Allison called so Allison hated Jonsu and thus her husband too.

Which is precisely what I've heard. But it doesn't explain the situation any better to me. How Allison could've turned Malus so quickly is beyond me.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #596: February 06, 2013, 07:46:02 AM »
Which is precisely what I've heard. But it doesn't explain the situation any better to me. How Allison could've turned Malus so quickly is beyond me.
Allison had a lot of power, and still does though less. I don't see it being difficult for Allison in the least.
― G.K. Chesterton

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #597: February 06, 2013, 08:24:25 AM »

Indeed, that's the mark of a madman  :-X

I got the worste end of that guys hammer drop. Me and my poor demon character.......
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #598: February 06, 2013, 10:20:40 AM »

Jonsu is the one laughing now though, having taken Allison's coveted seat. :p
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #599: February 06, 2013, 12:44:42 PM »
He never has to leave while she already has lower h/p and elections. She loses by default.

She could remove elections, or be replaced by someone she trusts next elections.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron