Author Topic: Player, in private and public messages, threatening to contact the Titans  (Read 13440 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
First it's Malvolia and it happens that it's also my character (for the record even if it's not the appropriate room for this discussion she knows Sevastian way back and Sevastian was the reason she joined in the first place, that's in game friendsip that is).

Anyway.....reporting the following OOC and i quote : Out-of-Character from Bowie Ironsides   (21 hours, 12 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (13 recipients)

You guys should also know that the player of Erevos issued a complaint against the player of Sevastian. I put it on the forum for him here:

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3693.0.html

Carl Rotledge

is totally uncalled for, it is inappropriate , it is irrelevant and generally you don't post informations you know ooc in the game just to trash a player or his character. I mean how hard is it for you people to understand this? Am i unreasonable here? This whole thing between you is getting out of hand and disturbs me a lot. It is a game, fight in game, find ways to fight with proper in game actions and not by abusing game mechanics or using ooc gossips or info for that matter....if you can win in game then good for you , if you cannot then lose decently. ...
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-