Author Topic: Margrave of Capital asks all priests to change class  (Read 12861 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
But working with "most votes" only, you can get someone declared innocent if 3 people vote for innocence, while 2 call for warning only, 2 for 1-day lock, 2 for 2-day lock, and 2 more for three-day lock (for a total of 8 people calling for guilty against 3 for innocent).

Guilty and not guilty is its own vote. After that you would decide he sentence, with those opposed either voting for least punishment or not allowed to vote on sentence (would be decided on a policy basis beforehand.) Also, I suggest not choosing an official policy on which method. In the case of this one I suggest the most votes but if 4 voted for 1 day and 5 voted or 3 day, I would suggest going two days. Also,
4 people voted for a 3-day lock, but 5 people voted for a lesser punishment, for an average of 2,1111 day lock.
Statistics can be flipped anyway you want. I could also say that 7 out of nine magistrates believed a punishment of 2-3 days was suitable with a clear majority deciding that 3 days was more suitable and thus is the obvious choice.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton