Author Topic: Remove Elder of Religion  (Read 7430 times)

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Remove Elder of Religion
« Topic Start: January 18, 2013, 08:38:29 PM »
Title: Remove Elder of Religion

Summary: Allow members of a religion to remove any elder.

Details:
Currently, there is little lower ranking members of a religion to deal with bad elders - especially when there is only a single top ranked Elder. It would be great if there were ways to remove Elders from power. I would suggest that the following options be added:

1. Protest an Elder: Works just like protesting a council member. If successful, the elder is demoted to the lowest possible rank.
2. Uprising: The option to join or start an uprising is added to temples. When a noble joins the uprising they must pick one other noble to support as a replacement. This can be changed at any time and can be themselves. Once more than half of the religions nobles have joined the top ranked elder or elders is/are kicked out of the religion and each elder kicked out is replaced by the noble or nobles with the most support. The top ranked elder/elders can not join an uprising. who supports who would be anonymous but members of the uprising can see how much support each noble has.

Benefits: I think this would make religions more dynamic and fun. It could also bring greater engagement.

Possible Exploits: I can not think of any... I am sure you can!