Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf XIV: The Vengeance Factor

Started by Lefanis, January 21, 2013, 11:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomasgriff

Sorry can't make it not white can't figure it out.
Silence is golden, but Ductape is silver.

Fury

Quote from: Stabbity on February 17, 2013, 09:44:04 PM
VOTE FURY. Sartanist scum through and through. There is only one true faith, The Holy Communion of Dodd.

Sounds religious. The assassins are confirmed religious. For him to give away such a hint not only hangs him but shows how confident they are after 2 kills now. I'll keep this in mind.  For now.
-
If Norrel is as good as he tries to show he wouldn't be voting for me nor would he gave changed his vote to me just because Dustman voted and before I had a chance to speak up to which he never explained even after I brought it up.

I'm suspicious of Stabbity's little proclamation but he said just about the same thing for Norrel so:

UNVOTE Stabbity
VOTE Norrel

If I'm the assassin I don't need to get rid of him through a vote.

Arundel

Quote from: Arrandal on February 13, 2013, 06:34:05 PM
Thanks for the welcome, and no worries about the misunderstanding either, Arrandal is a play on Arundel, after all.

Why? :'(
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Norrel

Quote from: Fury on February 17, 2013, 10:23:09 PM
Sounds religious. The assassins are confirmed religious. For him to give away such a hint not only hangs him but shows how confident they are after 2 kills now. I'll keep this in mind.  For now.
-
If Norrel is as good as he tries to show he wouldn't be voting for me nor would he gave changed his vote to me just because Dustman voted and before I had a chance to speak up to which he never explained even after I brought it up.

I'm suspicious of Stabbity's little proclamation but he said just about the same thing for Norrel so:

UNVOTE Stabbity
VOTE Norrel

If I'm the assassin I don't need to get rid of him through a vote.

OMGUS vote. You were totally confident in my towniness earlier. The fact that I am now pushing on you shouldn't change that presumption; rather, you should be finding where I made an error, like I asked you to. You have not.

I did answer your question. Please read my posts before saying I haven't said something: I said that Dishman presented new analysis against you that I hadn't considered before. See the third portion of my notes directly addressing this concern.

Also, why the change of heart? One moment I'm a townie overanalyzing and making a grave mistake, the next I'm a mafioso hunting for you. Do you have a reason for this change of heart or are you just throwing everything against the wall? Come on.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ketchum

Hmm, another wrong lynch the game could be over. We need do bad guy lynch tonight or we going be closer to parity. Let me think awhile.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

Quote from: Norrel on February 17, 2013, 11:07:52 PM
OMGUS vote. You were totally confident in my towniness earlier. The fact that I am now pushing on you shouldn't change that presumption; rather, you should be finding where I made an error, like I asked you to. You have not.

I did answer your question. Please read my posts before saying I haven't said something: I said that Dishman presented new analysis against you that I hadn't considered before. See the third portion of my notes directly addressing this concern.

New simple analysis that completely overthrew your well-laid reasoning? Without even waiting for me to respond? Come on. That was your first strike. I know I'm not the Assassin. If your reasoning was really good and you followed through on it, you would know this. The fact that you're not even after Dishman changed his vote, is your second strike.

Your third strike, and this should please you as it comes right out of Denmark, is that it was really really hard to get this conference going with sign ups coming really slow and without enthusiasm and the fact that you were the FIRST to sign up straight away, Oh My, I'll bet the Organizer was so pleased and thankful that you probably got the "cushy" job of Assassin right away. I'll bet you even asked for it. That's your third strike. This would also mean those who signed up later are less likely to be the assassins.

And yes, I'm targetting the Organizer of this sham conference who has led us here to our Deaths. So, if our more laid back Diplo-whats? don't get their act together, they can kiss their careers along with their lives - goodBYE.

VOTE NORREL

Stabbity

Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Norrel

Quote from: Fury on February 18, 2013, 04:07:54 AM
New simple analysis that completely overthrew your well-laid reasoning? Without even waiting for me to respond? Come on. That was your first strike. I know I'm not the Assassin. If your reasoning was really good and you followed through on it, you would know this. The fact that you're not even after Dishman changed his vote, is your second strike.

Your third strike, and this should please you as it comes right out of Denmark, is that it was really really hard to get this conference going with sign ups coming really slow and without enthusiasm and the fact that you were the FIRST to sign up straight away, Oh My, I'll bet the Organizer was so pleased and thankful that you probably got the "cushy" job of Assassin right away. I'll bet you even asked for it. That's your third strike. This would also mean those who signed up later are less likely to be the assassins.

And yes, I'm targetting the Organizer of this sham conference who has led us here to our Deaths. So, if our more laid back Diplo-whats? don't get their act together, they can kiss their careers along with their lives - goodBYE.

VOTE NORREL

One: I wasn't sure if I'd be able to log in, so I put my vote where my opinion was. It turned out that you didn't have anything in the way of defence so that turned out alright.

Two: Nobody should buy that meta-argument for one second and I want Lefanis to confirm that he assigned roles randomly.

Third: Stabbity... what? Do you seriously buy into this bullcrap? He hasn't managed to point out a single flaw in my logic, and neither has anyone else. I'm pretty sure you can only start calling people scum when they start misleading you and I've never mislead the town.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."

Norrel

Also @Everyone that's not Fury, Stabbity and the second scum,

Please give your input and put in your votes.

Ketchum

I hereby present Ketchum Theory.
-1 mark will be given when the people vote wrongly to lynch and the person turn out to be townie.

Norrel = -1
D'Espana = -2
Ketchum = 0
Stabbity = 0
Fury = -2
Sonya = 0

First Day Voting
Vote D'espana- Sonya
Vote ThomasGriff- D'espana, Fury, Norrel
Vote Norrel- Arrandal, ThomasGriff
Vote Penchant- Dishman

Second Day Voting
Vote Stabbity- Ketchum
Vote Penchant- Dishman, Fury, D'espana
Vote Fury- Stabbity, Norrel

My conclusion is Fury and D'Espana have scored -2 according to my Ketchum Theory of Statistics of Wrong Lynch.
Only assassins will hit on same voting pattern. You can see D'Espana and Fury vote together on same target for 2 days consecutively.
So let us all the townie focus on them and kill Fury first, then D'Espana tomorrow night.

VOTE FURY
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Sonya

This doesn't look good, am i surrounded by assassins?

I have two suspects:
a)D'espana and his weird artifact he call Phone... need to investigate about it
b)Stabbity was too defensive at the moment i asked a question that needed a single response.

But my vote goes to who..... me wonders..

D'Espana

To hell with RP, this has escalated pretty quick, holy crap. Look: WE NEED TO GET A BADDIE TONIGHT. If not, we're screwed, simply that. I just can't understand how come I am related to all the hypothesis around, but that doesn't matter right now. I do think that Fury and Norrel have made quite the show, making it harder for us to see if there's a real assassin which is not one of the two. In fact, I'm starting to think that it's even possible that they are working together to cause confusion, though that wouldn't make sense if we consider that lynching one of them today is a real possibility.

Thus far, the only one who has made sort of a decent analysis has been Ketchum, who has avoided all the meta-game conspirational stuff. I can speak for myself and say that I have just happened to be wrong, even though you would not believe me, but I can't say the same for Fury. I AM NOT THE ASSASSIN, whatever you think about it.

To save this game, I support Ketchum and VOTE FURY.
D'Espana Family

Sonya

Lefanis

Vote Fury- Norrel, Ketchum, D'espana
Vote Norrel- Fury, Stabitty, Sonya

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lefanis

The battlelines had been drawn. After fours days of pure hell, the diplomats were split right down the middle about who to lynch next. They knew their last hopes depended on it, for their time was running out. Norrel the "Dane" and self proclaimed expert analyst wanted to hang Fury. Meanwhile, Fury, the going by the guts diplomat and his gang wanted Norrels head on a pike. It looked like Norrel was going to get his way, but then diplomat Sonya, who'd seemingly been sleeping throughout the conference woke up and decided Norrel ought to burn alongside Fury, as all his talk had woken her up from slumber.

The rest of the diplomats agreed Norrel and Fury ought to go out together, and both of them were tied to a large stake and taken to the courtyard, where straws and sticks had been arranged, and attendants were busy dousing them with oils. Both men struggled mightily, babbling on about their innocence, but the other diplomats were tired of their rhetoric.

The two doomed men were suspended above the firewood, and a helpful attendant set their pyre alight. As the fire danced higher and higher and the flame began licking their feet, a maddened look entered Norrels eyes, bound as he was to the burning stake. Letting out a howl of rage, he managed to free one hand from his bindings and wrap it around Fury's neck, strangling him with all his might and fury. As the flames leapt higher and higher, drowning the two, all the watching diplomats could make out was the two men grappling with each other in a deadly fiery embrace, a sight that would surely haunt them to the end of their days. No one was sure, but long after the fire had consumed Fury, an unrecognisable creature from within the flames seemed to be croaking incoherently... "I tried, my lord Sartan... so very hard... Let me rise once more from the ashes...

The diplomats went to bed that night supremely happy. They'd brought the Assassin Priest Norrel to justice, and avenged their fallen comrade. They slept calmly for the first time that week, the business of peacemaking seeming now almost mundane. Now all they had to do was find whoever had been working with him!

A later examination of Fury's cabin uncovered evidence that he was an expert at cooking books! Seems like he could have saved himself by double voting, but was too slow to realise it.

Fury, the Diplomat/doublevoter has been burned alive!
Norrel, the brutal Assassin Priest has been burnt alive!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell