Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 110871 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
I know for a FACT that the Eston General and I were told by the Darkan General probably two months before Eston's surrender that they would only be able to committ 10k CS to our defense from that point on. I'm not sure what they ended up actually using, but that is what we were told.

Also, I'm not making accusations. But Darka and BoM are proving pretty successful (sans the most recent battle in Nazamroth) in the Nazamroth/Anost corridor since Eston's fall. Where was that kind of committment when Eston was still in it and fielding numbers? It seems if you were to take Darka/BoM's current actions PLUS Eston, some success could be had.

It really just comes down to, like I said, Darka not caring quite as much until Eston fell. Which is natural, I'm not saying that it isn't. You're more motivated to fight wars when its your neck on your line.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)