Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 110881 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile

Ok this is  funny. How could we ever succeed on anything when Darka while i was General was bringing up to 30 k CS army to fight and we had to split it in two sending only half down to BoM and the rest up to Eston to defend Nazamroth? Ever thought of that?

We are fighting at our borders for the e to love of God , we don't have to move 10 regions to actually fight and we don't have to split forces anymore. Think before "accusing"  .Eston always found ways to blame others for their issues.

Nothing changed.We still don't attack Talerium and we are no longer sending forces for stupid attacks down to Tara (yes that was absolutely stupid back then). It is only normal that our results are better. We are actually moving two or three regions max far from a city of ours, fully repaired, units paid and the fight comes to us, we no longer have to actually travel to find battles. Plus we have more nobles and they keep joining because since we are the target now we are also the fun part of Atamara.

You just don't take in consideration the whole picture here. Everytime we were marching, we had requests to send 10 to 15k to aid Eston, of course and it's not the same as now. Ever thought of that?

I don't know what you are trying to prove by saying Darka was reserving forces....Do you think we wanted Eston to surrender in the full term of surrendering? Anyone who would do that would be an idiot because it would be obvious as it is now that the last target would actually be Darka.

Darka is strong in defending and Darka is also strong when fighting near it's borders.It is rather simple.

If Darka hadn't the Cantril restricition in this war the North would be a winner, i would bet my hand on it.

I think I explicitly said I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, just pointing out changes and interesting facts.

And I absolutely agree about the Cantril restriction. Kerwin bet the whole war on getting KK to let up on it.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)