Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 112916 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)
« Reply #90: February 06, 2013, 09:45:05 AM »
This is probably because Darka has never been under any threat or pressure in a long time. There's no catalyst for internal conflict. It is no coincidence that the biggest instance of internal strife in Eston in several years came during the tail end of this war that it was becoming more and more apparent would end badly for Eston. External conflict breeds internal conflict.

That being said, Darka is pretty gung-ho about themselves and are pretty convinced their military is as best as it gets. So you're probably right, they might slug it out til the end. And good for them, I hope they make it miserable for CE & Co.!

Darka has a strong core and the key positions if you wish are held by loyal Darkans that would prefer to see Darka burn than surrender.
We lost impatient and  not that devoted Darkans in the beginning of this war due to boredom and the rest stayed.But the core of Darka is based on players that are in the realm for 4 years or even more each.
I would bet my hand KK won't surrender and i would bet the same for all the Dukes and that is all it takes.
If this war turns entirely against us then Darka will make the last stand. Bet on it. :)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 09:54:43 AM by Misericordia »
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-