Author Topic: Lukon vs Oritolon  (Read 45763 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Lukon vs Oritolon
« Reply #75: June 19, 2013, 02:47:40 AM »
*Bit of what my characters dont know*
As player OOC, I do know Lukon has "Slush Fund". The misinformation Lukon done is pretty good.

As characters IG, Ash and May dont know. Especially May, as she not a woman of war, she dislike war and politic. Good to know on forum that Lukon is still doing fine, despite whatever Oritolon done. After all, Lukon is a big force to be reckon with. Would be disappointed if Lukon does not live up to our expectation :P

Speaking from May perspective. She dislike war and politic. This is due to her past experience on EC island. The very main reason why she became a religion priestess in the first place. She wont run for Oritolon Judge until Malice requests her to do so(Thank you Revan) ;)

As for Ash. Personally Ash dislike Robin and will take everything Robin says with a pinch of salt. Considering Queen Valakyrie of Lukon did help Ash to get out the Robin true intention in the past. Before the war. Coupled with Robin self-initiated Lords Referendum to remove Ash Ambassador title, it really does not pay much to understand why Ash dislike Robin. As a fellow politician, Ash does respect Robin on certain things while disagree on other things  8)

About Ares, Lukon's God of War. I am sad to hear he going to step down from General. As a young Warrior, Ash has heard a lot of Ares stories, legends  :(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)