Author Topic: I figured out what is wrong with Trade...and how to fix it  (Read 48596 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Wups... I thought it was a 1,600 gold region. It is actually 1,900, making the weekly economy 13,300. Still, you're not going to get 2,240 gold out of it, as lord. I'd be surprised if the lord could even get 1,600. And that assumes 0 expenses, and no knights. The capital city of the realm will have knights, and you're probably paying them at least 150 each. Two knights, militia, and expenses drops your actual income down to at least 1,200, tops, at 100% production. Anyway.... that's a discussion for a different thread.

Allison Kabrinskia's player said here, on this forum, that she always used to run Golden Farrows tax rate at 25%, when she owned it. So it's possible for someone with profit on their mind to do.[/qote]
Depends on many circumstances. To say that noble X did it, so noble Y can do it makes many assumptions, some of which are, I am telling you, wrong. 25% is NOT a tax rate which any region can sustain for long periods of time, without significant investment of time and effort from more than just the lord, even if it is possible at all.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 01:23:32 AM by Indirik »
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.