Author Topic: Post invasion politics  (Read 59018 times)

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Post invasion politics
« Reply #15: February 05, 2013, 12:20:48 PM »
Your raising Pierre way to much in the air by your suggestions that he is the source of a network of lies spreading threw Beluaterra, it sounds almost conspiracy like.

Well, the problem is that the only news coming into Thalmarkin is the doings of your characters :)  First Pierre in Unger, then Shae trying to stir a war against Thalmarkin, then Pierre down in Fronen and now new letters from Pierre to Sint... Though there may be others who are even worse, it is easy to see why these two has become large antagonists.

The way golden feathers and speakers hate each other is a bit silly though, they never underline what parts of each others faith they actually believe are evil.
At least the feathers try by simply making up stuff.

Well, the OoGF (i think at least) dislikes the bloodspeakers for a big part because the dislike them... Its like asking christians in the 11th century why they hated the saracens. (might be a bad example but you get my meaning...)

Just use a few scrolls already and see if you can get away with it.

Who is not dying to find out what exactly they do?

If they are used moderatly it would be fun I think, but would be fun to try a normal war for a change :) But well... I suppose as soon as the moderate use is started all hell will break loose quite fast.
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.