Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Kingdom of Coria

Started by Dante Silverfire, February 19, 2013, 06:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaune

Scary poop. It might become quite a burden at some point... but enjoy while its fun :)
~Violence is always an option!~

Perth

Quote from: Elegant on February 26, 2013, 06:50:09 PM
I play like this. It's all personal.

I hope your characters never get into a romantic relationship with another.

That could get.... awkward.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Eirikr

Okay. I won't make post on matter related to Merlin Incident; only until he posts anything.

Thank you. That is absolutely fair in my opinion.

Penchant

I play like this. It's all personal.
This is a game not real life. Does this mean you dislike Jaune because he is the Darkan ruler and fighting against you?
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

GoldPanda

You guys are taking the fact that he is taking things too seriously too seriously. -_-

(2meta4u)
------
qui audet vincit

Blue Star

I personally enjoyed Merlin's attempt at a empire. I know I know im late in responding. Well to be honest I think we saw it's denial coming from the moment it was said. Im a bit shocked CE turned this down so fast... Hey I wanted it to work but I certainly had my doubts.

Whats cool is all the activity I saw cause of it. Wow thought most the the league just were drones. I saw a lot of talk woo I did. On another note I say this empire thing would of been interesting. Though I was thinking Hunger games for some reason. I mean Make CE the Capital, Tara District 2, then assign the rest accordingly. I'd prefer Coria to be 4 or 5 though, Darka can be Distrcit 13, Suville district 6.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Thehatter

It was interesting to Coria teetering on the brink of civil war and in end with Merlin growing parodied. To bad no one wanted to jump on my RP's

Dante Silverfire

It's all good. Merlin's not dead yet.

In fact, he just got elected Judge of Coria.

:D
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Thehatter

Sadly the election didn't turn out better in Claudius's favor. I think his Rp's did a lot of damage to his image and it seems that the ghost of Falasan scares the Corian players "Lol"

I wonder if they look under their beds for a white rabbit before they go to sleep.

Eirikr

Quote from: Motosuwa on March 06, 2013, 07:29:00 AM
Sadly the election didn't turn out better in Claudius's favor. I think his Rp's did a lot of damage to his image and it seems that the ghost of Falasan scares the Corian players "Lol"

I wonder if they look under their beds for a white rabbit before they go to sleep.

Ravendon does now, and has been for almost half a year. He usually is prepared to kill it, though.

Revan

The Empire did look like a very cool idea. And who could be opposed to a return of that gorgeous bunny banner? Falasan was ace.

Geronus

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on March 06, 2013, 07:20:10 AM
It's all good. Merlin's not dead yet.

In fact, he just got elected Judge of Coria.

:D

Laszlo voted for Merlin. I bet Ravendon did too.

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Geronus on March 07, 2013, 06:09:36 AM
I bet Ravendon did too.

I'll take you on that bet. 1% of your estate. :D
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Geronus

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on March 07, 2013, 06:16:10 AM
I'll take you on that bet. 1% of your estate. :D

Done. No way Ravendon voted for Asleon anyway  8)

Eirikr

Oh man, am I being asked to make my vote public?

Laszlo just lost a bet!