Author Topic: Phoenix Empire  (Read 39492 times)

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Phoenix Empire
« Reply #75: February 22, 2013, 02:15:20 PM »
Nothing more than this new madmanemperor who wish to end CE's dominations by creating own Empire. His continous plans to weaken our world domination.

This kind of madman needs to be exiled from Atamara.

Letter from Merlin Silverfire   (1 day, 8 hours ago)
Your Majesty, King Minas Leon,

How have I not treated you with the utmost respect? I recognize that currently I only hold the title of Duke, but when I take over as Ruler we shall be equals. I merely spoke to point out that I am not unaware of the manners of politics and diplomacy. I have led Coria from behind the scenes as if a Kingdom ever since I stepped down as Ruler of Coria, but I plan to take over direct rulership again.

My speech is also direct, as that was your wish was it not?

As to the risk for my side of things, I can't be banned. I control Coria. It is mine as much as Minas Leon is yours. I know everything that takes place with Coria's foreign diplomacy, and organize our foreign diplomacy.

But fine, we'll discuss this then, and lets see what you think. I currently have the dedicated support of one of two realms which will be created from Eston's ashes by the treaty with CE. It is the larger portion of what will remain of Eston. That is the only commitment I've received so far, but I've also not communicated too widely yet this idea. Should I get your support my next plan was to contact both Sordnaz and Kostaja at the same time. I am already in contact with Suville and Strombran. I will make contact with Carelia and Caergoth later on, potentially after the foundation of the empire itself. I also plan to try and convince one or more dukes to secede from Tara or CE to join the Empire with their duchies.

That is my plan and its current state.

Signed,

Merlin Silverfire
Duke of Frekpotis
Margrave of Barad Falas
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 05:00:45 PM by Zadar »
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .