Author Topic: I Hate Food  (Read 63446 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: I Hate Food
« Reply #255: June 07, 2013, 02:24:56 AM »
Just be glad we actually have provisions. They are a relatively new innovation (maybe you already knew that, but I don't know how long you've been playing). Before they were implemented, your men just starved instantly when they entered a starving region. At the extreme (in a region where starvation had reached maximum effect) you could lose well over half of your unit the same day you moved in.
I been playing since 2009. Glad to know you here to help answer on my post.

I am glad to have provision but it need some tweaking. At the rate of provision increase when we at food producer region, we might as well stay at our lands until we reach 100% food provision before we go march for battle again. If there is tweaking to provisions, I will be glad to have it. Ideally provision should be adjust so that we either can buy provision for our unit or, we can replenish our provision at fast rate when we inside food producer region.

Apology if my choices of word are not so clear. I am Asian by the way :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)