Author Topic: Player targetted abuse for in-game actions  (Read 25640 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Player targetted abuse for in-game actions
« Reply #30: February 28, 2013, 05:59:14 PM »
I want him to recognize the fact that the play style which he has admitted to taking is harmful to the game and/or other players when he comes into conflict with them, and realize that a simple apologize doesn't solve the issues created from that style of play.

While I can understand that he wants to make amends, I don't think such is possible without him realizing that the actions he takes go beyond simply a one-time thing which you can delete by a mod. Through his character, he represents a lot of people and characters in the game. If he represents a play-style which goes against the Social Contract then he is representing such to all of the characters under his leadership as that being okay.

I fundamentally feel that such manner of playing is simply not okay.

So, what I want done is for the Magistrates to rule on whether this personal style of play is indeed against the Social Contract as originally stated in my OP, and then if it is against the Social Contract to make sure that such play doesn't propagate further so that others aren't harmed in the same way I feel I was. What specifically that would entail, I don't know. The Magistrates have all seen many more cases and situations than I and would know better than me how to correct a situation like this under these specific circumstances.

Elegant, what do you think? You seem to regret the forum posts. Feel free to elaborate on what you meant by "This is how I play, it's all personal," since that seems to be the crux of Silverfire's critique.