Author Topic: The Wedding  (Read 21119 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Wedding
« Reply #30: March 01, 2013, 03:35:43 AM »
Yeah, I think this was the issue more than anything. I think Rynn, Himeko, Ghaundan and most of the other major players at the event were too young or too distant to remember/know about it. Mathurin might have known as he was around then, but considering his general lack of involvement in the war I can imagine he might have forgotten the exact name.

Khari should have known however, considering that she was one of the nobles actively fighting against Baal's forces, though she obviously had RP reasons to keep quiet about it. It would have been interesting to have a member of the "old-guard" in attendance to call her out for it but I suppose its just as well; its not like we're in need of another controversy at the moment.

You can bet your sweet ass that you're right. I had heard about it OOCly, but definitely Ghaundan is too young to have lived that directly, and nobody has (that I recall) mentioned it to him ever IC. Otherwise, things might have gone *slightly* different. A pity it's all over now, but since nobody posted anything for a whole day, I decided it was high time to return home. Oh D'Hara, sweet D'Hara...
D'Espana Family