Author Topic: Averoth OOC conflicts with GM  (Read 37378 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Averoth OOC conflicts with GM
« Reply #15: April 11, 2011, 09:17:13 PM »
I think another agravating problem we see in Averoth is Tom´s message accusing people of cheating, because the realm has 50+ nobles and only two regions.

That's not why he sent the message.

And also how a noble was deported from Averoth because his name was not helping the Medieval atmosfere, only after he was elected judge of the realm (and it seems that when he was a regular noble his name wasn´t a problem).

That happened when it did because new Titans were named, and were able to act on the problem.  It had nothing to do with him being the Judge.

All this led to a conclusion about the GM´s or Titans or whomever is playing against Averoth is using OOC tools to win the war.

No, that conclusion was drawn long before, by people determined to see everyone at fault but themselves. People who believe that it's their right to exploit any possible loophole to get ahead, just because they're a small realm facing a behemoth.

It doesn't work that way.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan